Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
#Physical4lyfe

20210205_084654.jpg

Or at least until I have no other choice.

The nostalgia :pimp:
And that Octopath :pimp:

Day Late And Dollar Short On The Headset For Me, Just Got A New Turtlebeach Set :ohwell:

Anyone Here Have Any Issues With Their Controller Randomly Disconnecting And Needed A Hard Reboot To Reconnect?

Yep.

When I try to start up my X from my controller I find it doesn’t connect how it should. Hard reboot and then it’ll connect. Elite 2 is what I mainly use, don’t know if controller is the issue or just a connection thing.

Yep.

When I try to start up my X from my controller I find it doesn’t connect how it should. Hard reboot and then it’ll connect. Elite 2 is what I mainly use, don’t know if controller is the issue or just a connection thing.

Last Month Or So Mine Just Disconnects Mid Game. It's So Frustrating And So Far Since There's No Patch I've Just See "Use An Older Controller" Online

Happens With My Headset Too If Im Using It, Tried All Alternatives But The Only Fix Is Hard Reboot. Missed Out On Some Warzone Wins As A Result A Couple Times :smh:

Last Month Or So Mine Just Disconnects Mid Game. It's So Frustrating And So Far Since There's No Patch I've Just See "Use An Older Controller" Online

Happens With My Headset Too If Im Using It, Tried All Alternatives But The Only Fix Is Hard Reboot. Missed Out On Some Warzone Wins As A Result A Couple Times :smh:

I haven't had the mid game issue, I've only seen it on start up so far.

Headset on start up as well, I'm sure it's a bug they need to patch soon.

I've had to do hard resets to bring something back to life with every XBOX after the 360 (360 was my first). Never while playing, though. Was always just trying to get something going.

Not happy to hear this is still a thing. Was thinking about opening it up this weekend.... yall just killed my vibe.

I've had to do hard resets to bring something back to life with every XBOX after the 360 (360 was my first). Never while playing, though. Was always just trying to get something going.

Not happy to hear this is still a thing. Was thinking about opening it up this weekend.... yall just killed my vibe.

Nah, Still Play That Dont Let Nothing Stop You.

So I walk in my mail room and hear someone run out the back door really quickly. :wow:
I look and see a torn box with my name on it and jetted out the door
EAB0C0C8-36BB-44B4-9780-48D208B4AF4D.jpeg
. Seen dude running with my Xbox and went after him until he dropped my package:smh:
Thankfully I left work early and reacted quickly or dude would’ve had a nice little come up

Attachments

• 05B6EDE8-31D4-4E07-893E-1207F7FC863F.jpeg
    05B6EDE8-31D4-4E07-893E-1207F7FC863F.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 247
So I walk in my mail room and hear someone run out the back door really quickly. :wow:
I look and see a torn box with my name on it and jetted out the door
EAB0C0C8-36BB-44B4-9780-48D208B4AF4D.jpeg
. Seen dude running with my Xbox and went after him until he dropped my package:smh:
Thankfully I left work early and reacted quickly or dude would’ve had a nice little come up
Perfect moment to run the fade multiple times. Wouldn’t even be mad if you sent him to the hospital.

Damn bro glad you got there in time. I got lucky with mine, ups man dropped it off and I didn’t even get the notification and I was supposed to sign for it. I just randomly opened the door and there it was.

He would have got away if he just took the whole box instead of taking the time to open it there.

He opened two other packages too. He was definitely shopping around in that mail room:lol:

Crazy cause that package was “delivered” two days ago by fedex and it didn’t show up until today after I had them start an investigation. Everyone was trying to rob that damn package lol

He opened two other packages too. He was definitely shopping around in that mail room:lol:

Crazy cause that package was “delivered” two days ago by fedex and it didn’t show up until today after I had them start an investigation. Everyone was trying to rob that damn package lol
You in a Guy Ritchie american knock off movie

I've been playing the Series X pretty consistently.

What have I been playing you ask?

GTA IV for 360. Good times.

( Started my run through a couple months ago. Been going in order since III. The previous 3 games I was playing on ps4. Had controller learning curves each game lol. Had to adjust to the graphics 😂. Been having a blast. )

Activision would have gone under a long time ago if people could have just stopped playing Call of Duty.

Got tired of that series a long time ago. Apparently I'm in the minority in feeling that way.

Back
Top Bottom