• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
1618428416827.png

So I have a weird glitch on cod. Whenever I play firewall and im sniping textures dissappear when zooming in n out. Last night it made the game crash on my series x anyone has this issue?

So I have a weird glitch on cod. Whenever I play firewall and im sniping textures dissappear when zooming in n out. Last night it made the game crash on my series x anyone has this issue?
I had something similar but involved one of the Acog sights in CW. I would freeze every time using it either in zombies or MP. It was just that specific sight weirdly.

The Show is a great game. I started a Road to the Show character and that’s pretty damn fun. So much editing though if you want to get detailed.

Hey Fam any tips to finding a console, I can't believe how long the supply issues have lasted. I am not trying to pay over retail.

Hey Fam any tips to finding a console, I can't believe how long the supply issues have lasted. I am not trying to pay over retail.

They really are still popping up at random. Gotta follow Wario64 on twitter and hope you catch an update at the right time. There's a few folks in here that have been trying to get one for a hot minute.

Back
Top Bottom