• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I see it both ways...

EA sucks as a whole because of monopolistic practices in the past, like getting that NFL contract to kill off competition. Honestly its like in Clerks when they were talking about all the "innocent" people that died on the Deathstar when the rebels blew it up... are they really innocent when they working on such a project and for such people? You knew exactly what type of people they are.

It a little different with EA since they aquired so many smaller studios, but those studios had to be sold to them in the first place, meaning 1 or both of 2 things... they were willing to sell, or they HAD to sell because the studio wasnt sustainable in the first place... meaning they only delayed the inevitable.

What doesnt make sense is investing on start up on these projects then killing then off before even showing a trailer... was develooment going that bad, or are the projected sales that bad? Hard to believe especially after the success of JO.

Is it easier to just stick to their guns (AL) and just create updates and DLC until interest wanes? Probably, and once again... thats yet another reason EA sucks and why those folks are better off taking their severance and going elsewhere.

Respawn can respawn again when developers get the balls to just leave these companies in the first place. I know it must suck having to start over... again, but they seriously left own monster (Activision) for another (EA)... but then their old partner got taken over by Microsoft... which is kinda weird you championed that aquistion.

Apex really hurt your feelings like that ?

This gaming **** corny lolol yall take it to serious

Blocking ppl because they enjoy talking about a game in a thread they play the game on

Sarcastic or not thats pretty embarrassing to type out

Apex really hurt your feelings like that ?

This gaming **** corny lolol yall take it to serious

Blocking ppl because they enjoy talking about a game in a thread they play the game on

Sarcastic or not thats pretty embarrassing to type out
I had no idea we were bullies and ruining the gaming industry by playing Apex

What’s up guys? Just scored a free series x for switching internet companies. What are some xbox exclusives I should check out? PS5 has been my main.
Don’t waste your time buying games, just get GamePass Ultimate.

You can get a GamePass Core card for $54.99-59.99 and convert it to GamePass Ultimate for 8 months.

From reading this thread I honestly don't know who has it worse in America, black people or Apex Legends players

Rush is the best BF mode. No BF game should launch without it!

I get the disdain for Apex but it’s my most played game across last and current gen. I too want Titanfall 3 but EA ruined TF2 by releasing it between COD and BF. Most people praise TF2 for its campaign, not the multiplayer. I still think we’ll get it…one day.

Hate what EA did to Battlefield
BF1 was special |l

1709571939099.gif

Back
Top Bottom