Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I appreciate the Injustice games for what they are but even as a comic book fan the gameplay neve stuck with me.

I want a MK style game but with Warner Bros characters

Jom and Jerry can finally properly throw them paws after generations of messing around

I know Fred secretly hates Shaggy's ***. Let mans run a fade

Batman hitting a fatality on Fred Flintsone is what the streets to want to see

Any rumors on the next Series X drops? I'm so close to just calling it a day and buying one of the FB Marketplace or eBay but I feel like they'll go up as soon as I pay for one:lol:
Can use the HotStock app. Usually notifies whenever the systems are dropped on major retailers online.

I loved that trailer! I'm on board 100% I think ill actually buy vs gamespass....but the one this im worried about is the whole open world thing. I hated it in gears 5. It just took me out. So hopefully this works for halo
Did they say open world? I thought they said open environment. Either way, I'm pretty confident that 343 will deliver.

The whole campaign better have varied environments at least, not just the one I've been seeing in the trailers.

Might be able to get lucky and run across them at Walmart. Seen a few at work or just shopping around at other locations.

I thought everything was still sold out. So I figured restocks were imminent due to the holiday season, just wanted to know what sites were restocking.

Seems like in store has been the most favorable for people searching. Walmart, Best Buy, Costco, Target are the names I've seen most

Interested, might want to wait for a sale though.

Great writing, does a good job of differentiating itself from the movies, and it has a full on 80s soundtrack.

Was hesitant on being Star Lord only but they knocked it out, you can control the other characters powers

It's legit pretty funny too, not corny.

A co-worker of mine snagged a S from Costco pretty easily. He actually waited a few days after seeing it and came back and still got it.

Back
Top Bottom