Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Added everyone on team 2 except for SimpleMachine

30t6p3b.gif

Dude has a fake GT, so looks like we need a replacement
I've seen his name online before.. Denzelsau something

Weird. I just checked out his GT on the first page and it goes over the maximum amount of letters. My bad in advance if he actually has a GT.

Weird. I just checked out his GT on the first page and it goes over the maximum amount of letters. My bad in advance if he actually has a GT.

Whenever I sign on ill check out the spelling

Originally Posted by Carver

Whenever I sign on ill check out the spelling

DenzlSausageton

Finally got to 6th Prestige 
pimp.gif
 I sorta breezed through the last couple of lvls of Prestige 5. Thank you double xp + HQ/GW 
pimp.gif

Imma knock this weekend. And hopefully be starting on the 7th by the end of double xp

Where's team 1 at?! .....and we got a bye that's lame now my team is about to be inactive. Tradeeeee

im on right now added everyone from team 3 except black dynasty1 and k1lla5am cuz you guys apparently dont have accounts it said 
indifferent.gif

I signed on like 30 minutes ago and had to sign off.. too got damn laggy for me tonight for whatever reason, and I never lag!
30t6p3b.gif
very disappointing I wanted to get it in to......

is there anyway you guys can change my gamertag i am now using my actual account not my temporary. if you can change iR x SUPREME to iR x hypeBEAST that'd be great. i mean i can use my supreme account it's just im not on it as much sorry guys.

Y'all should pm ricerocket about fixing your GTs on the list or pm all your teammates

All day today ive been gettin put in matches half way over and ppl from the other team stay callin in Blackbirds and #*%%...
grin.gif

Cobra, trust me its nothing against u when i leave.. Ur actually pretty good. I would spectate u when we were playing HQ lol but Its just OD... I dont rage quit. I just back out cause i just sit there with the

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
face everytime i get into a game like that ... Ill be on all day today with a couple of breaks... Really gonna try to cruise through this prestige.

Back
Top Bottom