Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Originally Posted by ajwill307

So what maps are we playing, is it hard core or not?
I'm pretty sure it's not Hardcore.. The schedule and everything will be out whenever the OP let's us know. He said he had to redo the schedules or whatever because he added that 9th team.

Joee u gonna get back on tonight bruh? Im tryna get through the rest of these 2 Levels qucik and prestige for Double XP Weekend

Doubt it.. I'm feeling a little fatigued. Tomorrow we should get Team 5 together and hit up some ground wars or something.. I wonder if double XP starts at midnight though 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Im down. Team 5 add meh...

And thats why i was asking if u were
nerd.gif
Try it out and if it does I'll sign on 
laugh.gif
.. I'll prestige too perhaps

I might get on if it's double then I'll prestige.. getting ninja pro is
30t6p3b.gif
doo doo. J Killionaire update your name on that FA List playaaa

4 sure when I get off this phone...what's your gt (marytyler?)...i hope its double ill get to level 50 tonight
laugh.gif
...easiest ninja pro is s n d just follow the guy with the bomb let him die n plant

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

4 sure when I get off this phone...what's your gt (marytyler?)...i hope its double ill get to level 50 tonight
laugh.gif
...easiest ninja pro is s n d just follow the guy with the bomb let him die n plant
That's not the hard part for me.. I hate getting stupid backstabs. It's because when I see someone I just shoot without even thinking backstab. My GT is JoeeCrack if you were talking to me

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Team 2 lets goooooooo.... My K/D ratio isn't great. I let my cousin use my account the first 3 weeks I had the game..That was a mistake ..smh
laugh.gif
 All good fam. Let's do this @#$#. Where's the rest of the squad at?
Idk lol.. Might just be me and you holding it down
glasses.gif
No I'm here add me GT is the same team 2 let's rollllll
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Add me. GT: Young Sean 15

I'll shoot a PM to Venom Lyrix. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Team 2 lets goooooooo.... My K/D ratio isn't great. I let my cousin use my account the first 3 weeks I had the game..That was a mistake ..smh
laugh.gif
 All good fam. Let's do this @#$#. Where's the rest of the squad at?
Idk lol.. Might just be me and you holding it down
glasses.gif
Yoo I work graves but I can play before 7pm. Add me NRitsuh

Free Agents List-

17 - SoLeReaper22 - 1.86
k00laid - IceCold KoolAid - 0.00
Joe Billionaire - strunggoose141 - 1.00
prymone - prym1tk - dunno off hand

I need to make some room on my list but anyone who tryin to play can add me im going to playin all day tommorrow

yea im not gonna be playing in the tourney with all the people dropping people from there team and taking "free agents". Take me off the roster. The random teams is kinda wack too shoulda just did it the way the ps3 one was done.

Originally Posted by wheaties

yea im not gonna be playing in the tourney with all the people dropping people from there team and taking "free agents". Take me off the roster. The random teams is kinda wack too shoulda just did it the way the ps3 one was done.
Nah, it was figured out. Every team is playing with the teams from page 9. Only players that can be picked up are players on the FA List and as of right now it's only 4 players...

sorry for being absent since i put up the team

schedule will be up today

i believe there is enough for team 10

keep the teams that i put together.

the only way you can drop a player are

a. that player is a no show no call during matches

EVERYPLAYER ADD YOUR TEAMMATES.

I'm only free Mondays all day and after 8 all other days....school
tired.gif
 but team 3 we in there like swimwear boi
roll.gif

Back