Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Originally Posted by reener

Just found out I have been banned for 2 days
laugh.gif
:/
That happened to me before
laugh.gif
.. everything was still there except my level and prestige
30t6p3b.gif

Let's just use MLG rules and tweak it a bit. 

Banned

ALL Secondary Launchers, except Strella

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Flak Jacket
Decoy
[/font]Nova Gas[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]All Equipment[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Second Chance
Grenade Launcher
Flamethrower

Maps (Best of 3 of any map listed) 

Domination/TDM - Firing Range
Domination/TDM - Grid
Domination/TDM - Havana
Domination/TDM - Launch
Domination/TDM - Radiation
Domination/TDM - Villa
Domination/TDM - Summit

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Domination/TDM - WDM[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

How y'all just gonna ban Flak Jacket.. if you do that you might as well ban all damn perks
30t6p3b.gif

HAD my team ready to play team 2, but team 2 only have 2 players online, messaged and friended all team 2 no response...except young sean 15

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

HAD my team ready to play team 2, but team 2 only have 2 players online, messaged and friended all team 2 no response...except young sean 15

I hardly ever check messages. Plus i was completely ready to play, and got to the screen where it just wont read the disc. xbox has been replaced tho.
We need another evaluation of these teams. Not just people who say they are gonna play, but the active ones in this thread who are committing to playing.
I must say OP this is very unorganized, not just on your part, but the teams as well.
I know for a fact that Me, Icysoles, and pheat22 will be there to represent team 2 when we can, because we have all played together.
If they wanted to play, and arent making an effort to communicate, or checking the thread, they should be replaced or cut.
we also need to ADVERTISE games and times for teams better. Team 2 prolly didnt even know they were playing besides us 3.
With all that said we need organization, and need it quick. Im ready.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

ill run this if yall want....voteS?
Are you going to be able to get people to sign on 
laugh.gif
.. Ricerocket is doing a great job but he's not in control of the people who sign up but don't play like they said they would...

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I hardly ever check messages. Plus i was completely ready to play, and got to the screen where it just wont read the disc. xbox has been replaced tho.
We need another evaluation of these teams. Not just people who say they are gonna play, but the active ones in this thread who are committing to playing.
I must say OP this is very unorganized, not just on your part, but the teams as well.
I know for a fact that Me, Icysoles, and pheat22 will be there to represent team 2 when we can, because we have all played together.
If they wanted to play, and arent making an effort to communicate, or checking the thread, they should be replaced or cut.
we also need to ADVERTISE games and times for teams better. Team 2 prolly didnt even know they were playing besides us 3.
I was told we are playing Thursday night. I replied in this thread saying  I CANT play until about 11:30 pm CST or so. I posted this 3 times in here. You guys knew I couldnt play lol..  Theres others that didn't even check.

Team 7 vs Team 4. Lets get this going. Can we agree on next Tuesday night?? I'd say Monday, but not sure what yall doing for Vday.. Lets aim for something everyone can do, like maybe 10 Eastern time??

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I was told we are playing Thursday night. I replied in this thread saying  I CANT play until about 11:30 pm CST or so. I posted this 3 times in here. You guys knew I couldnt play lol..  Theres others that didn't even check.

I seen you man, talking about the other players that havent even been on live.

Should just do new tourney with people from off niketalk too that would show up. I know i got a bunch of friends that i chill with that would be down to play i could probably field a team myself. Or just get people that are active but we need a set time and day for everybody to play so that way people that know they cant play on that day will just not be on rosters. Id say like sunday at like 9pm or something. This random day challenging other teams and %#+* is never going to work. Maybe do captains and pick and let each team have 1 ringer from off niketalk thats allowed to play. So then each team should have atleast 2 definitly showing up. Then get a lot of people on the rosters so it wouldnt be as hard to get players to show.

Im down redoing the final roster and having our "real friends" to play...i really want this to get going, and im sure MAJORITY that check and reply on this thread does too.

and YES i am at fault regarding about setting up the time, i didn't know this will actually take a lot of time to organize sorry about that.

IF we are going to do a final roster re-do i want this per team
6 per team minimum of 3 NTers and Maximum of 3 "real friends"
i want 8 teams still and same gameplay DOMINATION and TEAM DEATH MATCH. If i get 15 votes regarding about redoing the LIST i will do it

I agree let's redo it and get people who actually want to play and will show up

I am definitely down to do this again. I like my squad, I mean the ones that actually showed up(lpheat, young sean, dranksippa) So I really don't mind running with dudes again, but its whatever. 

Back
Top Bottom