Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

I got a few friends that would run, also. Plus, you shouldve set the roster up by sending out Pm's and whoever replies to them. More then half the people who said they would be down havent even replied in this thread in awhile

i'm down for a redo, i say smaller teams out right now, tho. 6 teams at length.

two best teams play at the end of the season, no playoff.

season of 12 games.

like ncaa football

American League
Team 2
Team 3
Team 6

National League
Team 1
Team 4
Team 5

Let Team 8 stay together
laugh.gif

Im still down to play.. Team 7 was koo.. It just seemed that nobody knew what time the match was actually going to happen

I'm fine with re-doing this tourney. Just keep Team 2 as it is! Might need to take off Denzelwhatever though cause dude is nowhere to be found
laugh.gif

I WILL MESSAGE EVERYONE THROUGH XBOX360 and PM here in NT to those that signed up, Like stated earlier the teams will be reduce to 6 and each team will have 6 players. 36 PLAYERS. RESPOND TO ME THROUGH XBOX and PM to confirm if you guys are down to play.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by zack54attack

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

HAD my team ready to play team 2, but team 2 only have 2 players online, messaged and friended all team 2 no response...except young sean 15

I hardly ever check messages. Plus i was completely ready to play, and got to the screen where it just wont read the disc. xbox has been replaced tho.
We need another evaluation of these teams. Not just people who say they are gonna play, but the active ones in this thread who are committing to playing.
I must say OP this is very unorganized, not just on your part, but the teams as well.
I know for a fact that Me, Icysoles, and pheat22 will be there to represent team 2 when we can, because we have all played together.
If they wanted to play, and arent making an effort to communicate, or checking the thread, they should be replaced or cut.
we also need to ADVERTISE games and times for teams better. Team 2 prolly didnt even know they were playing besides us 3.
With all that said we need organization, and need it quick. Im ready.
I was told we are playing Thursday night. I replied in this thread saying  I CANT play until about 11:30 pm CST or so. I posted this 3 times in here. You guys knew I couldnt play lol..  Theres others that didn't even check.

I seen you man, talking about the other players that havent even been on live.
YEah i know.. the others didn't show up or check the thread. Smh

I got the pm and xbl msg but I was working Thurs... I guess its hard for me to catch up when I work nights. My bad

didn't get no kind of message.
eyes.gif

just take me off the roster. i was optimistic at first, but this ain't happening.

If there is a redo or if there are any open spots I'd like to try to get in on a team. Just PM me and let me know. Im pretty salty I didn't see this earlier.

yea should redo i think and if were doing 6v6 your going to need atleast 9 people per team. I have played in leagues/tourneys in games before and trust me getting people to show up is definitly the hardest part and what is going to make evrything fail. i would say 6 teams 10 people per team from niketalk then we wouldnt even need ringers/people from off nt. Just have evrybody re sign up and get 6 captains and then randomly pick who gets what draft positions. Id say do a free for all but that would just take more time and then the winning team will probly end up stacked. Pick a set time and day of the week so people will know before they sign up if they can even play or not. Id say sunday 9 pm est should be good for almost everybody since most people dont work sundays and nobody has class. 

I messaged team 1-4 and just waiting for the reply.

like i said earlier the teams will be reduced to 6.

there will be designated times to play which is going to be sunday so we can avoid confusion

RULES

Banned

ALL Secondary Launchers, except Strella

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Flak Jacket
Decoy
[/font]Nova Gas[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]RC Bomb[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Second Chance
Grenade Launcher
Flamethrower

Yeah man, none of team 3 is ever on, like all I can say is I've talked and played with
Vis
Peepee
Sosac

And that's it, lv is never on ! :/

TEAM 8, IS SUNDAY 3PM-8PM eastern A GOOD TIME TO PLAY ??

ILL ALSO BE FREE MONDAY 5PM eastern

What's up guys???

Back
Top Bottom