Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Fun afternoon running with Carver and later on with some NT cats 
pimp.gif
 Havent ran with a party full on NTers since i first got on the 360... 
Joee , we need to pay homage to the CoD Father 

Spoiler [+]
El Burrito
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Add me my dude. I've been on a lot lately always looking for people on the team

I've added everyone on team 3 already so hit me up

GT : MEXRFW

dusted off the controller after not playing for weeks and played for about 2 hours today. Ranked 1900 something in the world on the weekly sup. Nice quad too btw you have no idea how many times i have 4 dudes lined up and only merk 3 of them before i take cover and im like fffffffuuuuuuu.

I don't think I've every gotten a triple kill with a gun.. 1900 on the leaderboards ain't easy

So heated Treyarch decided to do the double xp weekend Superbowl weekend...
mad.gif

I wanted to prestige again but I don't think I have the time to do it anymore.....

I have no info on her, sadly�
ohwell.gif

Anyways. GGs today fellas
pimp.gif

Lvl 41 already... If i go back on it wont be to way late at night. Superbowl plus Homework = Rest of my day. �So most likely double xp will be over�
grin.gif
tired.gif

Edit:�

Spawn Scrapler today on Grid.�
pimp.gif
�I thought i had a nade set up in there right when i was about to throw it i was like "*@+! I !+!$!% forget to change this %%*!" But still threw it anyways�
laugh.gif

Edit 2: ANOTHER QUAD today 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

i aint been on ina minute fellas. im still down tho. just let me know when we playin

Crank and I were just pooping on kids today.

Need to start playing with more people from team 6 before the tourny starts

I have sent an invite, or have received an invite from everyone except for DenzilSausageton.
And when figure out what times we play??

how do we know if we all active tho? i know its too late but i think 4 v 4 woulda been better. n less teams just to make this work.

BTW each game must be played? so if im the only one from team 3 facing 8 other people, you do know that i would most likely win right? since theres more heads to kill. they have to kill me 75 times and ill have to kill them 75 times split into 8 people in the map..do u get me? this isnt fair. cause anyone whos good on this game can do a 1v8 and actually win it.

only on team deathmatch you would be able to pull it off. And i see domination is the first week.

put up your schedule team 2! been running with team 9 all weekend, except black dynasty. i sent him an add friend no respond.....

Back
Top Bottom