Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by cbass625

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by cbass625

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by reener

Team 8?
nerd.gif
I think they all died... God forbid.

I'm alive! I'm down to play whenever, so we just gotta get a time for all of our team and the other team to play tonight. 
what time are you available?? i havent heard from the other members. have you?
Me, you, and reener are the only ones I've heard from. I'm available whenever anyone else is available. So just let me know when you guys are down to play. 

I can be on within the hour.. what about the team we are facing? im all over the place with this lol. sorry
you guys on now?
I'm about to get on. I'll send all of you friend requests.
on now Katie Jade where you at?
nerd.gif

ya team 8 send me friend requests(I got 2 already), cant get on the box tonight until way later after
i finish studying, but if any of you all are gonna be on around 1 or 2 am cst i'll be on

edit---- GT: falconpunch09

I just played with a couple teammates and I think we'll be good, we just gotta get everyone togetherrrrr.

Team 6, name a time that we can all agree to play together. Just got done running a few games.

Xbox Live must be down because I just got straight up kicked out of Xbox Live.. 6 people left my last game saying disconnection and then like 5 seconds later I got disconnected. I thought it was my internet but nope

That's garbage I think it works now.. It just stopped working all the sudden on me and wouldn't sign on and my internet was working fine.. It signs in no problem now though

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

My Internet went out...great..if it comes back soon we should get some games in Carver
I'm off now I don't feel like signing on after getting dc'd during a 55 kill demo game
30t6p3b.gif
.. First time I just got straight dc'd and my internet was working perfectly fine when it went off. What time you getting in tomorrow though?

Originally Posted by derp

Where is my team? Aka Team 1?

This team doesn't even know that we're in.

GT: Lindsay Bl0whan

If anyone wants to pick me up, let me know.

K/D: 2.03.

Only use the L96, though.

Team 1 here fam, 

Back
Top Bottom