OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Vince looks so slow.

laugh.gif
 That little move he tried to put on Bron just now was the SLOWEST !%## I've ever seen and to top it off he gets all the way to the rim...and passes it out. 

Devin Ebanks and Josh McRoberts starting for the Los Angeles Lakers? I'm not a fan, but this can't be real life.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Devin Ebanks and Josh McRoberts starting for the Los Angeles Lakers? I'm not a fan, but this can't be real life.
I'm a fan and it's FISHER that really sets it off. McBob is temporary and okay. Ebanks is promising and will still share minutes with Barnes, Artest.

The real eyesore is FISHER. *dun dun dun*

Well its safe to say with that line up, its a wrap for the Lake-Show

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Well its safe to say with that line up, its a wrap for the Lake-Show
chill out, our starting center is out. This isnt our real line-up

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

It's funny to see ppl on here say its a wrap for the east
laugh.gif
its only 1 game

Exactly , against a team they are better than and that is nowhere near as good as last season. They were the better team last year also but we know when the lights are at it's brightest Lebron is not the same player. I take nothing from this victory I knew the Heat were gonna destroy them when the schedules came out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Rip look like a generic cap

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As impressive as the Heat were today, pump the brakes a bit on the championship ceremony.

I'll say this though, LeBron looks more comfortable in the post, and he seem to make a conscious effort to get in the post a lot today; Wade too.

1 game folks... 1 game...

Season Openers:
Last year LeBron scored 31- 4-3 (8 turnovers)
09 he had 38-4-8 (5 turnovers)

Tonight is 37-10-6

roll.gif
at NOW HE'S READY TO PLAY

As bad as Charles Barkley saying it was a MUST WIN game for the Knicks tonight

Back
Top Bottom