OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

i did not know the usa dream team was playing the third world mavericks today... goodlord the xmas day massacre

Miami playing so aggressive right now..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bron Bron is ballin his #+* off right now. This is the killer instinct that he needs to possess year round, every single minute of the game

Mavs look pathetic 
laugh.gif
I thought they would struggle but they look like they literally did nothing during practice/training camp at all. These guys are making lazy drives/shot attempts as if they were unguarded in the gym. Easy deflections/strips for the Heat every time

This is embarrassing for the Mavs...I have Dirk on my fantasy team, he's not showing up today...
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dallas getting ran out of their own building now by youth and athleticism. LeBron turned a botched alleyoop into a touch pass to Wade which he still dunked before any other Mav could react.

And
laugh.gif
at these Barkley commercials. He does look slightly skinnier, but I'm not convinced they're not just putting him in black and in skinny jeans.

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

He got thrown out for THAT?

*looks at who was on the floor*

Oh.
laugh.gif

The Mavs just look SOOOOOO Flat. Its not even funny.
No motivation. Sloppy. Lazy. Disintrested. Not the same team. Odom a "big" addition to your team doesnt even want to be there.

Miami is rolling through with those breaks... 

Welp, just booked a telly and I'm off to the Thunder Magic game. You might actually see me on tv, unknowingly obviously. When ESPN/ABC do games, they mount these ginornmous cameras on the edge of the entry tunnels, which is right where my season seat it. If you see a fat black dude in a blue Thunder sweater, with a George Jefferson haircut right in front of the camera where the cheerleaders dance all game, that's me. I hate being on camera though

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I know its just the first game, but this team has a different feel than last year. Bron looks ready.
I don't get it. Is this not typical Lebron? I'm not understanding the gas today.
We know they're going to be there in the end. We'll see if anything's changed when we see them on that grand stage again.

If you say you're not worried about your favorite team playing the Heat you're a cot damn lier. I don't care if it's only one game, they are flat out scary.

Scientific Method:
I didn't at all see what Odom did aside from making pouty faces
It wasn't so much what he did that got him kicked out; it was who he did it to.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom