OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

Miami defense
ohwell.gif
wish my team had it.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Come on, I hate people blaming the refs but those techs and that foul call on melo were !+%#.

Joey crawford is a joke
I'm assuming you missed Rondo flopping upwards of a half dozen times.

Come on, I hate people blaming the refs but those techs and that foul call on melo were !+%#.

Joey crawford is a joke

Did you feel that way when the calls in the game were going your way ? When Rondo was flopping like a fish ? Did you say that last year in the postseason when we got rapped in games 1 & 2 ? After KG tripped Douglas to free up Allen for the game winner ? Yall were setting illegal screens, flopping, and bumping all game but yet you cry about a superstar getting a strip across the body foul call after the defender got beat that EVERY superstar gets . %#@! outta here b take the L like a man.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If BASEDBron is going to play down on that Block... Lord Help The League.
Look like son finally learn to take advantage of his 6'9 270 lbs frame
sick.gif

Yo all these NBA commercials are excellent. The one with Bill Walton, Kenny the Jet Smith, Steve Kerr, and a friend all watching a Youtube video of 2 random dudes playing 1 on 1 in a smallass driveway while chatting live just had me dying.

And JVG is 100% right about league pass. How they gonna still charge the same price with 20% less season, and just "throw in free" mobile, as if I really want to watch an NBA game on a 4 inch cell phone screen.

I said it before the trade, after the trade and still stand by it.... Picking up Bosh was a waste of money for the heat. His salary could of been used to give the heat a great bench and at least two servicable big men.

Welp,

Looks like Miami came to take that crown this year.

sick.gif

Miami Heat vs. Memphis Grizzlies in Finals.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Joey crawford is a joke

Did you feel that way when the calls in the game were going your way ? When Rondo was flopping like a fish ? Did you say that last year in the postseason when we got rapped in games 1 & 2 ? After KG tripped Douglas to free up Allen for the game winner ? Yall were setting illegal screens, flopping, and bumping all game but yet you cry about a superstar getting a strip across the body foul call after the defender got beat that EVERY superstar gets . %#@! outta here b take the L like a man.

I'm fine with the L because I realized new York is still *%#%*$ and cannot win a title with that team. but dude those calls late were awful. Late in the game you can't call 2 techs like that.Every superstar gets calls? No one in the whole league gets that call dude. Get out of here.

Back
Top Bottom