OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

4163FBE0-217C-4938-9C3C-917B6B23BA3C.jpeg

Good event but version 2 Was better to me, the sequencing just fit more. However that Lauren song def top 3 out of all shows thus far. Need the Rip of this as well.

damn should I update thread title?

don’t care about noweak *** jigga man verse:lol:

the LOX and Cudi getting cut was disappointing. Maybe they were left off just for the live performance and will still be on LP

If he got his family back, nothing about the Donda roll-out supersedes that… congrats Ye. :emoji_pray::emoji_raised_hands:

If he condenses this into 14-16 quality tracks, this will be back to form for Ye. I have high expectations for this now.

Y’all actin like this the final cut. Truth is, we don’t know what the **** we getting

Word, this is like an experiment to Ye

on another note half way thru gunn ish, fire

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn’t surprise me if Cudi and Hov is on the finally version. Only thing was missing was Life of the Party. Also, I REALLY WANTED TO HEAR the song he played for Tyler.

He should drop all three versions as Donda v1 Donda v2 Donda v3 like the Yeezys

Man i've been begging for an artist to do this Since C3 and all the leaked **** off of there, At the time of release i essentially had made my own damn version of C3

I missed out on the show because I had stuff to do this morning and I was exhausted but I should not be as upset as I am about him taking Jay & Cudi off but MAN! Why?!!? And Jay is taken off to be replaced with DaBaby?

Jay and Kanye likely had a timeless track with that one...although it wasn't Jay's strongest pen game. It was symbolic.

DaBaby can rap but he does not have timeless verses or vibes imo. Bad move man.

I missed out on the show because I had stuff to do this morning and I was exhausted but I should not be as upset as I am about him taking Jay & Cudi off but MAN! Why?!!? And Jay is taken off to be replaced with DaBaby?

Jay and Kanye likely had a timeless track with that one...although it wasn't Jay's strongest pen game. It was symbolic.

DaBaby can rap but he does not have timeless verses or vibes imo. Bad move man.
"Ima fix [jail]" - Kanye in a month probably

Back
Top Bottom