OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

after that Verse i genuinely feel like Kanye, Drake & Kendrick may actually be dropping together. it's just too much damn coincedence

after that Verse i genuinely feel like Kanye, Drake & Kendrick may actually be dropping together. it's just too much damn coincedence

**** it why not
I wouldn’t be mad if Cole snuck something out too on that day

if ye/drake/kendrick drop on the same week, i honestly don't know who would win

if we’re talking numbers, Drake…but people would be just as if not more excited to hear Kendrick since he’s been in the cut for the past few years

Kanye album, most of his fans heard it already (or a majority of it, excluding any changes)

i doubt kendrick is gonna drop this year. his daynvegas set says from section 80 to damn.

I feel like Kanye is never going to officially release the album . He’s going to keep giving us these different versions.

Kanye probably should drop in the next 2 weeks and not do any more listenings .

As a fan , I’m exhausted from the shows and just want to play the music when I want and how I want .

This release is losing some steam , especially with drake dropping in a week .

i would probably drop the week after to be honest. Drake dropping an album full of music we never heard , we’ve heard all of ye album . For somebody like me who is a big fan of both I’d definitely go to the music I never heard first….. and I’m sure there’s a lot of overlap with their fan base .

I know he might wants to be competitive but yeah

Kanye and Drake make two different kinds of music & have two completely different lanes. Drake's entire existence relies on Sales/being the Hottest that's what his goals are. Kanye has consistently did whatever he wanted in music & had the game shift around him.

We was un the middle of a pandemic & Drake was chasing Tik Tok success as one of the most successful artist in history. two different execution plans.

Kanye and Drake make two different kinds of music & have two completely different lanes. Drake's entire existence relies on Sales/being the Hottest that's what his goals are. Kanye has consistently did whatever he wanted in music & had the game shift around him.

We was un the middle of a pandemic & Drake was chasing Tik Tok success as one of the most successful artist in history. two different execution plans.

This. I really don’t understand the competition, Drake makes music for the radio… meanwhile Kanye creates experiences.

This. I really don’t understand the competition, Drake makes music for the radio… meanwhile Kanye creates experiences.

I agree, but i do think Ye wants the "competition" to highlight the differences between them. One is a pop star one is an Artist.

If he was to be "worried" about someone it should be Kendrick, because he's another one that innovates everytime he drops, & not just music, it's videos, concepts, stage shows etc etc

He's cut from that same cloth

All mainstream artists rely on sales , it’s what keeps them relevant and paid. Ye likely isn’t doing these shows just because , he’s doing it for the insane amount of money he’s making lol

I know you hate drake but I don’t believe they have 2 different lanes. I’d argue it’s hard to find somebody who is a currrent drake fan that wasn’t a ye fan(maybe up to the maga stuff)

drake probably has more pop fans currently but their fan base overlaps a lot outside of the stans that are picking sides because they think they need to lol

I agree, but i do think Ye wants the "competition" to highlight the differences between them. One is a pop star one is an Artist.

If he was to be "worried" about someone it should be Kendrick, because he's another one that innovates everytime he drops, & not just music, it's videos, concepts, stage shows etc etc

He's cut from that same cloth

yall talking presentation and creativity… I’m talking strictly overlap of fan bases .

I think Kanye and drakes overlap a lot more than Ye and kendricks

drake is LITERALLY from the cloth of Kanye. Just my opinion though .

I could see how somebody who hates one or the other would disagree

Worth it.
20210826_205649.jpg

20210826_232439.jpg

Got a pic if each bible verse he referenced on the video board. Gonna look into those verses.
Matthew 7:14
Thessalonians 5:11
John 3:22
Romans 8:13
John 16:13, 17:17
James 2:14-26
Psalm 2:6
Joshua 1:9
Isaiah 41:10
20210826_230843.jpg

I like my album listening experiences to be pure. no leaks for me. Hell usually no singles.

Didnt watch the stream of the other 2 shows. Havent downloaded any copies of the shows.

But the jay verse is the one thing I could not stop myself from clicking on when it was posted here. And it hurt my soul not to hear it last night. Ahh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom