OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Dude got immaculate timing with the album **** last night and the Netflix drop. Which probably means this album actually gonna drop next week with the final episode :lol:

Man some of those snippets were sounding amazing. He just needs to put real lyrics on some of those

DE7090A5-CCC7-43A6-8D74-C182DAFCF57E.jpeg

Watching the doc, nvr seen the college dropout tees before, they use the godfather logo style with college dropouts like woody allen n bill gates, im sure an original can go for 500+ today

I will cop the bill 1 no hesitation

Thru the wire still my ish, top 3 yeezy song, song that made me start paying attention to dude

The chaka sample was genius and beautiful, and its still standing the test of time, whos making music like this these days :smh:

Last edited:
I miss my leaked version of college dropout. Never Let'em Down without the last verse from Jay
Workout plan with the old chorus.
No Touch the Sky which is probably my least favorite "Old Kanye" song/sample.
No Last Call...how big of a miss would that have been.
Few other changes I cant recall as well.
I still to this day listen to the Freshman Adjustment mixtape.
Had that in rotation with the Consequence and Ye Tape. Also when he rap over Souls of Mischief. And this.

I remember buying College Dropout at f.y.e. Dude in Central Cali that owned the hip hop shop (FTK) I used to go to helped Kanye design his OG bear logo too. This doc has been straight up nostalgic and I can’t believe they had all that footage and sat on it for this long.

I miss my leaked version of college dropout. Never Let'em Down without the last verse from Jay
Workout plan with the old chorus.
No Touch the Sky which is probably my least favorite "Old Kanye" song/sample.
No Last Call...how big of a miss would that have been.
Few other changes I cant recall as well.
I still to this day listen to the Freshman Adjustment mixtape.

we never gonna get an album version of Wow lol smh

Ah yes , the dropout bear ….check the video

I’m expecting to see the full version of the speech Jay makes at the beginning of ‘Last Call’ at some point …..or even footage from making of WTT that leaked , Russell Crowe vibin to illest n alive was hilarious

we never gonna get an album version of Wow lol smh
You mean like an updated and mastered version or just the song itself? If you're talking just the song, check out that Freshman Adjustment mixtape.

I need a CDQ of mama's boyfriend personally lol

How did Big Face Gary go from Roc royalty to sweating on YouTube doing videos that gain a couple hundred or thousand views?

More of D2 has dropped on Stem Player. 16 tracks up, but folks are saying grand total may be around 20-22.

TRACKLIST
  1. True Love (feat. XXXTENTACION)
  2. Broken Road (feat. Don Toliver)
  3. Get Lost
  4. Too Easy
  5. Flowers
  6. Security
  7. We Did It Kid (feat. Baby Keem & Migos)
  8. Pablo (feat. Travis Scott & Future)
  9. Louie Bags (feat. Jack Harlow)
  10. Happy (feat. Future)
  11. Sci Fi (feat. Sean Leon)
  12. Selfish (feat. XXXTENTACION)
  13. Lord Lift Me Up (feat. Vory)
  14. Keep It Burning (feat. Future)
  15. City of Gods (feat. Fivio Foreign & Alicia Keys)
  16. First Time in A Long Time (feat. Soulja Boy)

Last edited:
D2 is flames. Mumble Ye is on par with some of these young cats out here lol. Keep it Burnin is next level. Happy is growing on me too

i loved how he had his mom in the studio with diddy and luda like it was normal. no big deal, this is my momma :lol: diddy looked so confused at first when he introduced her hahaha

Back
Top Bottom