OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Oh **** it actually dropped

f0b3adef08e3443778993d4ba2606290.gif

Now to see if these are complete songs or if they will continue to change & get edited

Edit - These are def the equivalent to what Donda show 2 was. Few fully finished songs, a lot of extended snippets really.

Highlighting the production tho, & its good so far

Last edited:
Oh **** it actually dropped

f0b3adef08e3443778993d4ba2606290.gif

Now to see if these are complete songs or if they will continue to change & get edited

Edit - These are def the equivalent to what Donda show 2 was. Few fully finished songs, a lot of extended snippets really.

Highlighting the production tho, & its good so far
One of the most interesting/unintended thing Kanye did was tweaking songs after official release days. What a lot of us knew as the "remix" growing up was just one way to get a variation, now it's like artists are allowing folks to be part of that process as they tweak and try to master stuff. Not without cost of course haha.

Maybe because I’m from the south side of Chicago and watched channel zero tv as a kid but after 2 episodes, Im still waiting to see new footage.

This is mad nostalgic for me and I still enjoy it but was hoping for the curtain to be pulled back a bit more.

I love him and his mom’s relationship. It reminds me a lot of mine with my mom.

I don't understand. If this man actually sat down and finished these tracks, this album would be the best thing he's dropped in years. What is the point of releasing this so rough

I don't understand. If this man actually sat down and finished these tracks, this album would be the best thing he's dropped in years. What is the point of releasing this so rough
Man...I listened to a handful of tracks when those first 4 tracks were uploaded to stemplayer.

Security was, different...I kinda liked it.

I thought everything else I heard was asscheeks though.

Not to get into this "I miss the old ye" shpiel but...

I feel like the height of Ye's superpowers was Graduation through Yeezus.

Graduation he basically mastered what he was doing on soul samples...was thinking bigger picture with his "stadium sound" and glow in the dark tour.
808's mans took chances no other championed mainstream rapper would take (yes, 3 stacks made love below...and I love 3 stacks but he ain't mainstream the way Ye is). And the **** was dope. It was raw. Emotional. And dope.
MBDTF is his Sistine chapel...his Mona Lisa. It his best, most polished work.
And Yeezus was him saying aight **** all that. I'm angry and I'm finna tell yall about it through this music. And it was dope. Creative. New. And dope.

I've enjoyed his work since then. But ain't nothing ever felt like Yeezus since. Nothing has felt like Graduation since.

This D2? Man...imma give it a proper spin, but I do not know...

$

Why finish it when he just plays it and finishes it on the go. Listening parties etc.

Who else sells out stadiums for this? Plus some people like the whole process. But yea. Release it already.

This is essentially the same exact process Kanye fans have been use to the past couple of albums except that instead of these being "leaks" on a forum.... they're on the Stem Player website.

I expect a finalized version will be uploaded eventually but i fully expect another show or two before the final comes out, until then i'm good on listening to much of this.

Personally i don't mind this method, the alternative is the Kendrick Route of releasing like a verse a year & no snippets

saw the first episode of the documentary..... wow... just unbelievable.
first time I heard of kanye west was when gold digger dropped and I was still in 6th grade.

cant wait to watch the next 2 episodes.

Watching the doc made me remember I used to think Ye was saying "it's ya boy Kanye chedda" haha
I thought it was Kanye to the..

Knew of Kanye when he was tryna get on as a rapper. He performed all falls down at my homecoming and got booed. I was maybe the only fan. The documentary was nostalgic and lowkey kinda sad. Someone mentioned ghostwriter…I noticed rhyme fest or cons was always with him lol.

Bros passion has been evident from day one but he seemed super annoying, like the little brother you wanted to get out your room.

Also willing to bet Face didn’t want to do the track because of that retainer. That stuff was nasty man. Smh they make cases for that crap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom