OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Why is Kanye talking like this?

undercover_brother_2002_selling_out.jpg
roll.gif
it's sooo true

i think we losing him yall

Last edited:
^

Kanye ALWAYS speaks extra proper on white television talk shows. See Ellen interview etc.
why, though?

i doubt 2pac would ever do some **** like that..

it's cool to tone it down.. but straight up switching your whole demeanor is fake as hell.

Kanye's demeanor has always been like that in interviews, I don't see how it's switching.

But **** that Mama Kardashian lookin good in that clip...

why, though?

it's cool to tone it down.. but straight up switching your whole demeanor is fake as hell.
The irony....

My thing with Ye is....Can I get just ONE track where he snaps again? On some Grammy Family verse steeze. Please.

"From the chi, city of hella haters, but we keep rising to the top like elevators"

Last edited:
why, though?

You don't remember that one interview people always bring up when they try to discredit Pac's thug image.

Last edited:
The irony....

My thing with Ye is....Can I get just ONE track where he snaps again? On some Grammy Family verse steeze. Please.

"From the chi, city of hella haters, but we keep rising to the top like elevators"

"Yeezy got a vision that's clearer than Evian, used to hit the radio them ******* ain't let me on"

I still play "Grammy Family" in the whip pretty much every time I take a road trip. Which is at least twice a month.

That and "Can't Tell Me Nothin'".

Cons got off on that joint, but I wish that song was a Kanye single to an upcoming album instead of something that amounted to a lost track on a Khaled album. Everything was perfect about that song.

Back
Top Bottom