OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

dude... you don't KNOW them.  like i don't know how else to put it other than you're judging a persons "real" self and his "fake" self based on the 80 minutes you hear of them on a cd and the however many hours of footage youve seen of them on a tv.  that THEY put out and allow you to hear. like real talk, you have no idea what kanye and jay or drake's REAL personalities or speaking styles are.  you know what they show you. 

and that first quote from you is just silly.
Bro just shut up. You're not making any sense...

I don't know if you're trolling or just an idiot but stop it
you're not intelligent if you can't make sense of what i said.

and you said you're friend shouldn't change how he's in a professional setting as opposed to you?  "if that's not good enough then oh well..."? oh ok.  i'm an idiot.

Last edited:
I am not equating blackness with speaking proper, I think others on this page were though which is why I brought it up. And cornball brotha was what he was called on the last page, so clearly someone is calling him a sellout. So catering to an audience is doing what exactly? You have a problem because he's using a different tone? My man is literally in the same fit he wears daily, with the same shining *** gold bottoms and I'm supposed to think he's shedding himself because of his audience? I just don't the point.
The tone he's using is carefully contrived (As with everything with Kanye). I dont have a problem with it. I'm simply drawing attention to someone who makes songs like black skinhead and new slaves, then goes on to change his voice on a daytime interview to appeal to white america. Maybe he's stuck in baby voice mode from being a new dad. idk.

you're not intelligent if you can't make sense of what i said.

and you said you're friend shouldn't change how he's in a professional setting as opposed to you?  "if that's not good enough then oh well..."? oh ok.  i'm an idiot.

You just don't get it bro and that's cool.

We're talking about KRIS JENNER and the whole Kardashian franchise. They're like the bible on how to manufacture celebrity images. You could watch every episode of Keepin Up with the Kardashians and probably still feel like you don't know how these people really are. She was probably all over Kanye for four horus on how she wanted him to sound for her talk show.

Plus celebs like Kanye don't have entire teams of publicity people for nothing. They carefully work on what image to show. Sometimes from year to year, album to album, even talk show appearance to talk show appearance. Even celebs who seem "genuine" or "out of control" probably worked to get that image out there.

Last edited:
This too. Ye' been talking proper in interviews. **** ain't nothing new.A lot of cats don't have a reason to hate Ye, but always manage to find something to hate on. It's really hilarious.

illphillip
gllahone84

So I just talked about religiously bumping 2 of this man's records but I'm a hater?

C'mon son. You can't be that dense. I don't have any "hate".

But if you a b**** a**, and I call you a b**** a**, is that "hate", or an opinion based on an observation?

**** atta here.....stop catching feelings over it.

Last edited:
So I just talked about religiously bumping 2 of this man's records but I'm a hater?

But if you a b**** a**, and I call you a b**** a**, is that "hate", or an opinion based on an observation?

Stop. Almost every post you've had in this thread involves hate. You gave him praise. yeah, but then you go on to quote someone else saying he's lame now? You personally are forever trying to criticize this man on something. Everything he seems to do you have to find any little thing to complain about. I personally enjoy reading some of your post in other threads, you know your music which I respect but seems like you just have a strong dislike for Kanye and everything he does.

illphillip doesn't hate kanye. i do however think he hates kanye's image, personality, and everything he's done musically since graduation.

he doesn't mean it to come across as blind hate, and i truly don't think it is or that he thinks he comes off that way.  he just doesn't care for kanye's recent work/"antics" and comments on it.  the problem is he tends to be a little too snide in his commentary so it comes off like hating
laugh.gif

now gilahone and a few others in this thread just hate ye for ye
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Listen,

As you get older you are NOT supposed to work on yourself!

YOU ABSOLUTELY BETTER NOT EVER IMPROVE YOUR GRAMMAR OR DICTION!!!!! SPEAKING CLEARLY AND CORRECT WORD USAGE IS FOR WHITE PEOPLE!!!! WHITE PEOPLE, YOU HEAR ME!!!!!

Listen,

YOU ABSOLUTELY BETTER NOT EVER IMPROVE YOUR GRAMMAR OR DICTION!!!!! SPEAKING CLEARLY AND CORRECT WORD USAGE IS FOR WHITE PEOPLE!!!! WHITE PEOPLE, YOU HEAR ME!!!!!

Whoa there Kanye lover calm down. Nobody said anything about speaking clearly. We're not talking about someone changing the words they use. We're talking about the guy's voice, which to my knowledge isn't suppose to change after puberty :lol:

I feel you, though.

I mean, how dare he speak like that? I know your voice is the same tone all the time. its never deep sometimes and a little higher other times. Same here.

Anyways, went back and revisited Yeezus this week. Love it now, besides On Sight.

Stop. Almost every post you've had in this thread involves hate. You gave him praise. yeah, but then you go on to quote someone else saying he's lame now? You personally are forever trying to criticize this man on something. Everything he seems to do you have to find any little thing to complain about. I personally enjoy reading some of your post in other threads, you know your music which I respect but seems like you just have a strong dislike for Kanye and everything he does.

Actually what I quoted suggested that I always thought he was lame. And I pretty do/did since he's become a public figure. And what? Why does it bother you so much? I like his music. But everything else is questionable to me. Why does that trouble you so?

Do I have to worship all of his actions just because of the songs he makes? No.

I said earlier in this thread, when I look at the Taylor Swift ****, as lame as that was, the lame **** to me is dude running around swigging a bottle of Henny. Kanye never been that dude. So much of what this dude does is about that ********.

At the same time, I was catching up with an old friend last night talking about the time we went strip club hopping in Detroit bumping "Selfish" and how great Kanye was on that.

But I'm a "hater". :lol: The level of feelings some of you dude's are catching is disturbing.....

illphillip doesn't hate kanye. i do however think he hates kanye's image, personality, and everything he's done musically since graduation.

he doesn't mean it to come across as blind hate, and i truly don't think it is or that he thinks he comes off that way.  he just doesn't care for kanye's recent work/"antics" and comments on it.  the problem is he tends to be a little too snide in his commentary so it comes off like hating :lol:

now gilahone and a few others in this thread just hate ye for ye :lol:

This man is thinking clearly. But I actually liked MDTBF as well. Just not sure I consider it the "classic", "masterpiece" many people do.

Speaking proper vs changing your tone are two different things. I stay defending Kanye, but c'mon now.

the interview just felt so fake to me :smh:

like you could see the moments where Kanye wanted to be somebody else (his real self?) but had to keep his fake smile and head nod going for this sh*t show.

I swear he was mad uncomfortable the whole time.

but that anton pic is spot on! |I :lol:

Listen,

AS A BLACK MAN YOU HAVE TO BE ONE WAY ALL THE TIME!!!!! THEMS THE RULES!!!!!
Lol this is all fine and good except for the fact that a little under a month ago, Ye's voice was completely different when he was getting his John Cena on with that paparazzi, when he was telling him "You want me to steal off on you"

Also, exchanging a picture of his daughter for ratings (when 2 months ago "you corporations can't control me") and letting Kris Jenner finish his sentences and speak for him and cut him off all seem like Anti-Kanye things, but whatever if that's what makes him happy right now cool . . . 

I couldn't even make it through that interview, it was so cheesy it was cringe worthy 
laugh.gif

But whatever . . . 

"Tone It Down"

Back
Top Bottom