OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Grade A , A-One Chain tha coluh uh Akun, black diamands backpack ryhmen , co signen bye lew e vatonn(yep!)

:wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Technicallyyyyyyyy Drake was a singer/actor first. It's like when people realize Ryan Gosling can sing or Justin Timberlake can act.

All those people are theater kids, they all grow up acting and singing.

But yeah Drake only focused on his rapping when he got fired off Degrassi.

Coulda sworn he was rapping while on degrassi. The first time I saw Drake rap was on the show. And they played one of his music videos during the credits split screen. "Replacement girl"

**** was crazy. I went to search his music on limewire and could only find Drake and josh episodes :lol:

^but it was his side gig. As a profession, he was still a rapper first.

Room for Improvement came out after he was dropped from degrassi

But there was a documentary on Noggin/The N where he was talking about music being his real passion and how he was trying to start up a side career in it.

He was also in a music studio writing songs with like three old white dudes. I used to mention this when he first blew up and would tell people "he's not writing these songs you're hyping him for. It's on tape."

Last edited:
It's only right Ye gets Plies in there, just one '***' on the notepad will make it god-level

Or even Charla-MAYYYYNE

Last edited by a moderator:
just in case people missed the past few pages (I did):
We already knew that A$AP Rocky, The-Dream, Swizz Beatz, Chance The Rapper, Earl Sweatshirt, and Doug E. Fresh were involved in the new Kanye album. Today we find out that he has now also added André 3000, 2 Chainz, Kid Cudi, Puff Daddy, gospel musician Kirk Franklin, Cyhi The Prince, production duo DJDS (formerly DJ Dodger Stadium), producer Anthony Kilhoffer, and A$AP Mob’s Young Lord, among others. 

^ Some of the names, sure. However, I really doubt all those peoples involvement. I think Kanye just stunting the new album to his friends :lol:

Last edited:
With all these f'ing features, this sounds like the new We Are The World 
roll.gif

just in case people missed the past few pages (I did):

We already knew that A$AP Rocky, The-Dream, Swizz Beatz, Chance The Rapper, Earl Sweatshirt, and Doug E. Fresh were involved in the new Kanye album. Today we find out that he has now also added André 3000, 2 Chainz, Kid Cudi, Puff Daddy, gospel musician Kirk Franklin, Cyhi The Prince, production duo DJDS (formerly DJ Dodger Stadium), producer Anthony Kilhoffer, and A$AP Mob’s Young Lord, among others. 

The CyHi isn't news unless he's a feature. CyHi been writing for Kanye since MBDTF. I'm still mad his verse was taken off Big Sean's "Deep"

Hoping all these features are used like he did on MBDTF. Where there was what seemed to be lots of features but it was still very much a Kanye album.

lol i heard tht.. and the Khaled plug at the end was funny.... 

accidental Kanye/WAVES promo ? idk but khaled is really annoying now.. he needs to go away

I took it as Drake's "Wave" is bigger than Ye's but Ye's wave is still big...just my thoughts idk.

The snippet 2 chainz posted last night gives me hope.

Truth be told, a 2/11 release seems like a stretch

Back
Top Bottom