OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Why can't it just be about appreciating the music sometimes ?

It really don't always have to be about all that extra ******** :lol:

This is the problem. If you don't consider him the greatest or your daddy, you automatically hate him or you are trying to insult the man and his music.

This man Kanye beats single handedly gave ****** careers :smh: y'all better give that man his respect

This is pretty interesting. Who did he give a career to? Big Sean and CyHi?

You're about to start another thread war.

Production wise I always thought "Be" and "Finding Forever" were up there with anything.

Is Common still/back on GOOD?

I'm sure Common still is on GOOD

Cudi need to get byke on there too though and drop MOTM3

Be is beautiful man.. Front to back it just plays so smooth. Everything fit together perfectly.

Common was spitting that real man.. Still love that album to this day.

KXXVlSJ.png

roll.gif

Crazy how in a few days we'll get the greatest album of this year probably ever doubt anyone is dropping a classic like this ever maybe drake but we'll see

i miss graduation Ye. This dude can't even name his own album anymore. He's sold himself as a "genius" and the public has bought in. Between marrying KK, telling sway he don't have the answers, naming his daughter North, taking a Twitter poll to name his album, the Wiz beef, saying that he's running for president, and he Star Wars seasons, I have no respect left for him anymore.

got this idea from KTT

1ST FEB - THE COLLEGE DROPOUT
2ND FEB - LATE REGISTRATION
3RD FEB - LATE ORCHESTRATION
4TH FEB - GRADUATION
5TH FEB - 808S AND HEARTBREAK
6TH FEB - VH1 STORYTELLERS
7TH FEB - MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
8TH FEB - WATCH THE THRONE
9TH FEB - CRUEL SUMMER
10TH FEB - YEEZUS

11th Feb.........So Help Me God / Waves / Swish  - whatever it ends up being

nthat.gif

Last edited:
i miss graduation Ye. This dude can't even name his own album anymore. He's sold himself as a "genius" and the public has bought in. Between marrying KK, telling sway he don't have the answers, naming his daughter North, taking a Twitter poll to name his album, the Wiz beef, saying that he's running for president, and he Star Wars seasons, I have no respect left for him anymore.
k.

some of you need to listen to yourselves talk, man.

Last edited:
Quote:
The public hasn't bought into Ye being a genius. The general public hate Ye. There's a huge following but I'd wager 60%+ hate em. Why? IDK

Back
Top Bottom