OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

An ultra rich guy that flaunts his money begging a mega rich guy for a billion dollars who doesn't go around flaunting his money is beyond lame. Kanye corny for these tweets. That Kardashian influence is real. How long before he he's found half dead in a brothel.

An ultra rich guy that flaunts his money begging a mega rich guy for a billion dollars who doesn't go around flaunting his money is beyond lame. Kanye corny for these tweets. That Kardashian influence is real. How long before he he's found half dead in a brothel.

I got a bad feeling about this dude the way he is acting, and the Rhymefest tweets about dude needs help.

The reason I've been asking people, do you like the "real" Future? and what is the "real" Future doing that is so original and great for people to be clamoring for him on an album. So if you don't care about who wrote the bars, why should you care who sounds like who? You're already saying you just care about the finished product.

Like I've said before dudes copy so blatantly today, because there is little talent involved in the original. It's not easy to sound like Nas or Jay. You might get the voice or flow, but you aren't getting the bars or charisma. You can't expect someone 16, 17 or 18 to follow these "rules" especially if people don't care. They just care about the finished product.

Because once you start allowing people in with little talent in the first place, the rules change. There are no rules to be a rapper anymore. You don't need talent. You don't need to write your own stuff. You don't need to be original.

Dudes need to accept that instead of selectively using the rules.

Cycles repeat, look at T-Pain with the whole auto tune thing.

Rap doesn't bite? The hell it doesn't, it's been this way for the past 15 years. Look at every hot producer of the past 15 years. Their whole wave was taken to the point you don't know who is who. Azalia Banks just said Lex Lueger was cold.

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Idk what's going on in here but the album is flames [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

The way Ye is going right now, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not on this planet in a couple years

dude seems mentally ill

So let's pretend this album came out in 2015 like it was originally supposed to. The people who are saying it's good and one of the best of 2016 so far, where would you have ranked it in 2015?

I haven't had a chance to give it the gym test and I'm still trying to fully form an opinion of how I feel about it, but I'm trying not to make the mistake I made with TPAB and wait to fully judge it until I can digest it more.

With that being said, it doesn't take much digesting to hear the bleached ahole line and not instantly think "garbage, this dude lost it"

So if you're so worried about rap rules, why aren't you offended by dudes who don't write or make their own beats?

I've come to accept that Kanye is a artist that rappers as opposed to a rap artist. He's long gone from them days and in hindsight....he's been gone from that since 808's.

Cause Desiigner is just a very blatant rip of Future. He's like Guerilla Black to Biggie.

Right. This like Bad Boy or Cash Money signing that Angelus cat who sounded like Jay. Like you ripping a cat that's still alive and relevant lol. And he from NY....that's wild.

Can't even get Future on the album...only got him on a Metro Boomin' drop lol.

The way Ye is going right now, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not on this planet in a couple years

dude seems mentally ill

What indication has he given that he's gonna die/kill himself?

He just seems to tweet whatever's on his mind and people gas it and make it a bigger deal than it is because of his celebrity.

Y'all wild :lol:.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Kris Jenner helped him come up with this whole past month of marketing for this album.

This album is pretty good. Some tracks I can do without and lyrically its eh most of the time but it knocks and the features worked out well. Wish he left the original version of Wolves on it though but the new version isn't bad.

It's 2016 dudes really talking about shark biters lol . Its been going on since The late 90s early 2000s

LL - Flo-rida
B.I.G -Shyne, Guerrilla Black
Ghostface -Action Bronson
Nelly- Chingy
Redman -Luda (heavily influenced) Luda has a lot of originality
Lil Wayne - Young Thug and every auto tune rapper
Chief Keef - insert Drill Rapper
Fabolous - Lloyd Banks
Mase - Loon
Pac- Ja Rule, 50 , The Releast , Dmx
Shang Tsung - Drake

I can keep going.

Man you BUGGIN'........I don't know what a Shang Tsung is but the rest of them dudes.......you wilding on. LL and Flo Rida? :lol:

Only one I can say is biting is Guerrilla Black. He literally studied BIG's flow and copied it. The rest of them cats.......maybe theirs a minimal influence but that's about it.

Cause Desiigner is just a very blatant rip of Future. He's like Guerilla Black to Biggie.

Right. This like Bad Boy or Cash Money signing that Angelus cat who sounded like Jay. Like you ripping a cat that's still alive and relevant lol. And he from NY....that's wild.

He just seems to tweet whatever's on his mind and people gas it and make it a bigger deal than it is because of his celebrity.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Kris Jenner helped him come up with this whole past month of marketing for this album.

Its hard to decipher what's real from fiction. Kanye does not sound well. Maybe he's trolling. Fine. But when you hear people close to him like Rhymefest who if i'm not mistaken is actually EMPLOYED by Kanye talking about he needs help? That's a red flag.

You can honestly sit here and say he sounds right?

dude sounds like he's a foot away from hitting the deep end, Rhymefest pretty much said he's mentally ill

Last edited:
This album has no real structure / theme to it. At best, its as cohesive as his 2010 GOOD Friday tracks. I feel like theres maybe 4-6 really solid tracks and the others seem like they need work. I'm hoping he continues to work on the other songs and not just Wolves.

dude sounds like he's a foot away from hitting the deep end, Rhymefest pretty much said he's mentally ill

Seems no more or less crazier than anything he says in his interviews he's just tweeting them out so in real time text we see the wild stuff he's saying :lol:

He said this same stuff 3 years ago on The Breakfast Club and it got him the adidas deal (I'm sure it wasn't the sole reason but it got his "cause" attention)

Don't be surprised if this results in SOME type of entertainment company partnering with him to do a tour first and then beginning to do small implantation of other ideas like the 7 screen movie theater

That's the type of "YES" man Rhymefest talking about. Except he a fan. Imagine the people around him who benefit off being around him? You'd think they'd get him help more than anyone since they have more invested in him then a fan does. He doesn't sound well at all. People can say he's trolling and fair enough. I hope he is. I hope he's acting. Because on the outside looking it......he doesn't look mentally right or act like it. All of this started when his mom died so I can understand why some mental issues would be there.

Seems no more or less crazier than anything he says in his interviews he's just tweeting them out so in real time text we see the wild stuff he's saying :lol:

He said this same stuff 3 years ago on The Breakfast Club and it got him the adidas deal (I'm sure it wasn't the sole reason but it got his "cause" attention)

Don't be surprised if this results in SOME type of entertainment company partnering with him to do a tour first and then beginning to do small implantation of other ideas like the 7 screen movie theater

I mean not to say you're wrong but when someone talks like Kanye has been talking, sounding depressed, saying he's 52 million in debt, begging for money on Twitter.......that sounds like an investor or company is about to take advantage of him lol. He seems like he needs the money.

Back
Top Bottom