OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

So much I wanna say but for now. First time I listened to no more parties in LA and dear godddddd. Son went off. (It might feel that way because it's the only song there were any real lyrics being spit on though.) enjoyed t nonetheless.

kanye a weirdo...idk if his mom's passing threw him off or w.e...but he seems off. its more than just twitter fingers..

as for the album, i find myself running thru it and enjoying a number of songs honestly. still needs more spins to really understand feels on song by song basis. Pt. 2 although dissapoints me to learn that its NOT future, cuz you get that gorilla zoe effect; so i can't help but like desiigner part cuz that **** sound :pimp: in the whip. but its weird cuz it sounds 100% like hendrix. not sure if a big deal, so im just gonna continue enjoying it *shurg*

i can dig the ciriticism with the odd lyrics...but im not that bothered by it. the bleach one was :stoneface: tho.

look forward to the final patched, 2.0, no more changes version of the album.

Welp!!!!

@kanyewest: My album will never never never be on Apple. And it will never be for sale... You can only get it on Tidal.

Just when I thought I wasn't gonna need a download link.

Sorry yeezy

Dont get banned yall 
nerd.gif

can someone tweet Kanye and tell him I can't get his album to play on that stupid ******* tidal?

Let him know I get this error message.

At this rate I might never be able to listen to this ****.

He does not have 40 songs with Kendrick. That man lying. And if he does, we ain't ever gettin em.

Back
Top Bottom