OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And as far as why chicks wanna bleach now, the explanation I got is they just wanted it to look nice. I guess they just wanna look right while they're getting back shots

I mean its a..........that's like putting lipstick on a pig lol. Its suppose to look like that lol.

This thread is all over the goddamn place :lol:
How did we end up with a 2Pac/Ja Rule comparison in here **** has really hit the fan

Nobody posted this yet?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/kanye-west-stefan-ponce-remix/
that links down

i can't lie when i first saw the dream on the track listing for ultra light beam i was thinking i was in for a let down.. he sounds good the church wave tho

I've been absent the few days, @illphillip
@tay1
@Maximus Meridius
@Gordonson
what did y'all think about the album?

I thought it started good. I liked the first 3 songs. A lil too much auto-tune but a good start. Once it got to the Rihanna and Swizz song it went downhill. Lyrics are bad, beats are good. I love No Parties and Real Friends. I didn't even mind the changes to Wolves, still dope to me. So that's about 6 or 7 songs I'll still play. I'm disappointed but I'm not disappointed :lol:. No Parties and Real Friends raised my expectations but I was trying not to get too hyped. I just sounds like Kanye is throwing anything together.

^^^

I think someone in here said Karriem Riggins.

I don't even know how that "@" **** works. Where/how am I supposed to see that someone hollered?

Have a file. Haven't had a chance to listen over the holiday weekend. Tomorrow.

The madness around the release has been something else though.

Aight real talk, I still can't get this album to play on that stupid *** tidal app.

It still says can't connect but other music plays fine.
You cats able to listen?

What the hell am I supposed to do with this clown tidal app?

Grown on me a lot since first listen. Really hoping he goes back to YS1 version of Wolves.

Father Stretch My Hands = instant screw face when the beat drops.

Aight real talk, I still can't get this album to play on that stupid *** tidal app.

You cats able to listen?

Lol bruh just go on the app search Kanye West and TLOP should be under albums.

You cats able to listen?

damn you still haven't listened to the album yet? 
laugh.gif

You cats able to listen?

just wait for the next album at this point

Back
Top Bottom