OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Man, I'm going to regret not buying tickets to the Vegas show on 10/29.

I'm beyond tempted to make it a weekend in LV for halloween/SPT

What gloves is Kanye wearing in this picture?

CHICAGO FAM - Anyone want to swap 2 Saturday GA/Floor Saint Pablo Tour AllState tix for 2 Friday United Center GA/Floor?

You going straight to the venue or to your family first? Where do they live?
Btw, where you sitting? I'm going to the Wednesday show too
Im in San Francisco but cant make it either Oracle show so I'm flying in to LB(sorry for not mentioning this earlier) since my cousin is in Cerritos. Planning on getting the tickets on Stubhub closer to the show which will probably be lower level. Once I land it's straight to the concert.

Probably. I haven't done it for concerts but I usually monitor Stubhub for sporting events and check if resale prices have dipped to cop at a lower price.

You going straight to the venue or to your family first? Where do they live?
Btw, where you sitting? I'm going to the Wednesday show too
Im in San Francisco but cant make it either Oracle show so I'm flying in to LB(sorry for not mentioning this earlier) since my cousin is in Cerritos. Planning on getting the tickets on Stubhub closer to the show which will probably be lower level. Once I land it's straight to the concert.
Oh ok. Lax woulda been clutch. Long Beach is easy to get in/out of so you shouldn't have any trouble there

If anybody hears anything about merch being sold before the concert tomorrow in Chicago let me know.

All these leaks [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

We eating

Back
Top Bottom