OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

When ye post more tour dates and your city has a second show on your B-Day...
tumblr_mvpbq4Smzn1rekuqao1_400.gif

Damn a NYE show in NY that will prob be crazy.

Im kinda salty Philly got another date though not even gonna lie. Id much rather go to the Thursday show than a damn tuesday show

Anybody know when tickets for the new dates go on sale? If i can cop a floor seat for philly for retail Thursday ill sell my Tuesday floor ticket since i only pair like $215 and prob wouldnt take a loss

New tour dates added :smokin

Anybody know when tickets for the new dates go on sale? If i can cop a floor seat for philly for retail Thursday ill sell my Tuesday floor ticket since i only pair like $215 and prob wouldnt take a loss

American Express Pre-sale available now. General sale goes up Saturday I believe

For those that have gone, because of the stage orientation are there any bad seats if you're sitting in the lower bowl of the arena?

Ye went on a Jay/Tidal rant at his show tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Said their kids never even played together
laugh.gif
mean.gif

https://vid.me/C4L0
https://vid.me/ucfC
Bruh this dude stopped N*ggas in Paris just do to the first rant, and then he stops Black Skinhead for the second rant when the crowd was about to just go wild both times. You could hear the disappoint in the crowd. Dude ended up skipping both songs.

Last edited:
This fool done lost his mind riding Drake **** so much got him burning bridges with the man that gave him the opportunity :smh:

So we're not getting a WTT 2 because Hov ain't wanna hop on that bumass pop style record. Ye acting like that song was some culture changing track or something.

I do get his frustration due to him always wanting to create first, but he's crazy if he thinks Jay doesn't have valid reasons to not wanna do the song.

1) Apple is his Direct competition & he's gonna hop on an album witht heir Biggest artist?
2) I didn't know Hov cared that much for Meek but i applaud him for really holding his man down like that

Outside of Views being ****** trash, it has now effected the sequel to an album that is one of my favorites of all time. **** Views

So would ya'll say Hov is a "real one" for that?

Meek a hot head too though...all them could've been shining right now

I'm actually surprised Ye is speaking out about it

So we're not getting a WTT 2 because Hov ain't wanna hop on that bumass pop style record. Ye acting like that song was some culture changing track or something.

I do get his frustration due to him always wanting to create first, but he's crazy if he thinks Jay doesn't have valid reasons to not wanna do the song.

1) Apple is his Direct competition & he's gonna hop on an album witht heir Biggest artist?
2) I didn't know Hov cared that much for Meek but i applaud him for really holding his man down like that

Outside of Views being ****** trash, it has now effected the sequel to an album that is one of my favorites of all time. **** Views
They just said on the radio, believe Meek is manage by Roc Nation?

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink it would've been a moment had the song actually been something...just the fact it read '(feat. The Throne)' got people talking. Plus its the 3 biggest artists in the game. Politics got in the way of that...Ye cares about the art first, business second so I can understand his frustration

Last edited by a moderator:
Meek signed to Roc Nation Management like 5 years ago

I think he was saying WTT2 won't happen because of the Tidal/Apple rivalry, not because of Pop Style

Last edited:
trynafeelmink trynafeelmink it would've been a moment had the song actually been something...just the fact it read '(feat. The Throne)' got people talking. Plus its the 3 biggest artists in the game. Politics got in the way of that...Ye cares about the art first, business second so I can understand his frustration

I don't care if they reincarnated Biggie & Pac and threw them on the song..... Pop Style is an extremely average track. so yea it would have drew attention but either way it wasn't a good song and that's what's pissing me off. If Ye was talkin about something that really could have been monumental classic record with them on it i would understand. I in no form or fashion felt cheated that i didn't get a Jay verse on that underwhelming record.

I think he just meant it being a nice moment for hip hop to have the "big 3" on one track. And it honestly would have been but with all the politics involved I guess I get it.

I wonder how this Ye/Drake album will play out...seems like one or the other would have to sign over their rights to the album (and get a lump sum in the process)

That **** ain't droppin.... And what's bugging me out is that Ye is literally a shareholder in Tidal, but is wondering why Jay doesn't want to promote their comp.

Not to mention when talking about artist it has been made very public that Tidal is paying a bigger percentage to artist as opposed to apple/spotify, so if your on the side of the art and letting people create i would think pushing the streaming service ran by the artist would probably be the most beneficial for the culture.

Yet Ye has always had an infatuation with apple so i see it.

Back
Top Bottom