OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

You sound foolish. As if there aren't various levels to being Rich and Famous. Is Kanye your Daddy ? Saint, is that you ?
he made a simple statement and retort off your simple remark.

i don't get why y'all get so emotional over a discussion.

like calm down lol

he made a simple statement and retort off your simple remark.

i don't get why y'all get so emotional over a discussion.

like calm down lol
Definitely not worked up. I just simply stated my opinion, but I'll put my shirt back on.

Last edited:
Lol I'm not even defending the guy but you're basically saying money and fame changed a person who never was humble and always considered himself the greatest

idk man, his demeanor and his rant topics changed a little

before he used to fight for the "art" of music and for other artists, and being larger than life etc

now his rants are about how snobby designers wont let him sit with them...

he's basically admitted he only makes music now to remain "relevant" enough to be able to design...not like he's genuinely out to make another MBDTF.

music is a bit of a reflection of that but I guess times change people *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
College dropout still remains a classic. Such a transcendent album

Lol I'm not even defending the guy but you're basically saying money and fame changed a person who never was humble and always considered himself the greatest
To say Kanye hasn't changed is a huge stretch, but agree to disagree I suppose.

I agree his music has regressed and what not but

Y'all want dude to rant about the same stuff as 10-15 years ago? :lol:

How can you regress in ranting? :lol:

it's subjective but you can argue his rants had purpose back then compared to now...he was backing it up with the music he put out

For instance - being socially aware, race, corporations etc...MBDTF came from it. Immaculate album

Fashion, wanting to be taken serious as a designer, nike vs adidas....Yeezus came from it

It's different

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree his music has regressed and what not but

That fool was ranting about his friends not talking to him, and telling his friend not to send shooters at him :smh: that fool went on a long rant just to end his concert early.

That's not off to y'all? Are we really defending that?

Dude last rant was on streaming companies causing division among artists and affecting the finished product of music.

I get it what ya'll saying but dudes love to ignore certain things

Personally I don't care for his rants, it's just something he does to catch his breath.

Kanye has definitely changed but moreso yes-man and recognition amongst his peers played a bigger part than money and fame

That was the same rant that dude said he would've voted Trump

I know everyone has freedom of politics, but this is the same guy who went off of Bush some 10 years ago

I think a big part of it is who dude is hanging around, he's in that reality hollywood life surrounded mainly by a superficial family who would exploit their own for fame

Money can factor into recognition and fame as well.

Remember, he was openly talking about his "debt", or at least how much money he'd lost on his fashion ventures, at one point as well. And he's been openly courting investors.

Last edited:
Dude last rant was on streaming companies causing division among artists and affecting the finished product of music.

I get it what ya'll saying but dudes love to ignore certain things

Personally I don't care for his rants, it's just something he does to catch his breath.

Kanye has definitely changed but moreso yes-man and recognition amongst his peers played a bigger part than money and fame
The fame money and accolades is what brings and enables the Yes manism. To say that doesn't play a role is nonsense.

Last edited:
You can be broke and nameless and still have yes-men, i.e. all these soundcloud rappers with alil buzz.

Him bringing up losing $$ in fashion was to show how invested he was in fashion, him courting investors was him thinking ppl would help him take over the world cuz he sold some sneakers.

Last edited:
So much reach.Dude is one step away from dying his hair blonde and recording himself screaming Leave Kanye alone.

Back
Top Bottom