OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

FourFiveSeconds aint even his song :lol:

That song is easily more his than Rihanna's :lol:

Yeah I think he said the song was "done" and she heard it and wanted to put it on her album. I'm not sure if she even contributed anything besides her vocals.

It's like Pick up the Phone, him putting it on his album still doesn't make it "his" song

Last edited:
"Holed up in Wyoming" sounds like he's still in the sunken place

It's like Pick up the Phone, him putting it on his album still doesn't make it "his" song

I get what you saying, but we both know the truth about Pick Up The Phone (which ended up on Thug's album/ep/mixtape anyway) versus FourFive (which fam gave up knowing his project wasn't ready).

Cant tell me nothing

Big Brother

Everything I am

Good Morning

Flashing Lights

Champion

The Glory

I Wonder

come on son!!!! All one album!!!

Last edited:
MBDTF is flawless, there's absolutely no reason to skip any track on there (even the interludes)

Though Graduation was the bigger album, more anthems, more "big" records

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro Yeezy's was so bad when i first listened to it I thought I downloaded a troll album :x on sight had me flabbergasted.

My homie car's CD player messed up and wouldn't turn off and unfortunately for us he had his yeezus cd in there so it played OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

I know all the lyrics word for word. There is no good part about that album. Other than blood on the leaves, and a couple ok tracks. I would be fine if I never heard any of it.

yeezus slander wont be tolerated

blood on the leaves

guilt trip

hold my liquor

new slaves 

black skinhead

on sight

bound 2...

album had a feature with God

Last edited:
My list in order

Graduation

MBDTF

LR

CD

808s/TLoP(still good albums i enjoyed both just not better than his other work)

Yeezus (only song on my phone is Bound 2)

Last edited:

You put that song on ANY kanye album and it's not even top 5. Literally only stood out on yeezus because everything else was trash.

yeezus slander wont be tolerated

blood on the leaves -dope
guilt trip -trash
hold my liquor -ok
new slaves -trash
black skinhead -trash
on sight -top 5 worst kanye songs ever GARBAGE
bound 2... -ok

album had a feature with God

Back
Top Bottom