OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

She really think she doing something, too. :lol:

No one but her teeny bopper and delusional stans really give a ****. :lol:

It's whatever, though. It seems like her stans will stan for anything she does no matter how low.

This coming from a Ye stan. But if he was exposed of anything of the caliber like Taylor was, I would have to seriously reevaluate my views. His music would always be fire, doe.

Last edited:
I dunno

Id want to believe that that wasnt intentional.

But maybe it is and theyre using it to garner more promo.

And then the week of the release just bump the album up a day or 2

I dunno

Id want to believe that that wasnt intentional.

But maybe it is and theyre using it to garner more promo.

And then the week of the release just bump the album up a day or 2

Yup shes gonna end up dropping that Wednesday instead of that Friday instead and white America will look at her as the hero for giving Kanye's mama her day :rolleyes

She's snake enough to subliminally or maybe blatantly posting something that day too, referencing Hey Mama or Ye in some way

Kanye really in the midst of a high school white girl beef :lol:

Yup shes gonna end up dropping that Wednesday instead of that Friday instead and white America will look at her as the hero for giving Kanye's mama her day :rolleyes

She's snake enough to subliminally or maybe blatantly posting something that day too, referencing Hey Mama or Ye in some way

Kanye really in the midst of a high school white girl beef :lol:
Cue Bring it On

kanye countering with a suprise single/album >

its like 50/kanye part two except kanye might lose at this point in his career

Cats really serious about playing hey mama 500 times.. Look at the comments on that vid..

Her, Ye and Kim just needa Minaj to be real.

Graduation 10 year anniversary today :smokin how did the album age for you guys?

Not all that well. Probably my least favorite Kanye album next to Yeezus.

Can't Tell Me Nothing, Everything I Am, Flashing Lights probably my top 3 songs on that album.

I think it's aged well too.

I have a strong bias towards it because of how much time I spent listening to it over the years, but the production is still great and while I would say that this is around where he became more spotty lyrically; there's still some heartfelt content here.

But man, "Drunk & Hot Girls"

alonzofacepalmlebrontech.gif

One of the most conflicting songs for me ever. I go through stretches of thinking it's undescribably stupid and out-of-place, with a few rare instances where I'm doing Mos Def background vocals at the top of my lungs sprinkled in between :lol:

It really served no purpose on the album though. Especially considering the standard edition didn't have Good Night, which still featured Mos and made way more sense thematically.

Sidenote: I actually bought Curtis over this as a broke young ___, and burned a CD of this. Had both previous albums from both artists. Didn't even take me a day to regret my choice :lol:

Funny that I haven't seen a single 10 year celebratory mention of that album today.

I begged this chick I was cool with for the poster from Graduation though, and I still have it to this day.

Last edited:
Kanye was foul for tucking a gem like "Bittersweet Poetry" away on the Japanese deluxe edition.

I remember spending mad time trying to find the best quality version of the song back then. Thankfully it's 2017, so when I realized I didn't have it again for some reason; it took me like 20 seconds to get right :lol:

Couldn't consider my revisit to the album complete without it.

Flashing Lights rounds the album up for me, that was pinnacle Ye IMO, that song sounds fresh even to this day

My first Kanye album I ever bought. It aged well for me imo.

This album, and how its remembered, wouldn't have been possible without so many outside help from Daft Punk to Murakami.

Back
Top Bottom