OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

What do u want to know. It's a Kanye feature on a teriyaki Boyz track. And it aint on Apple Music which gives me sads

lol wut plenty of Kanye fans know bout this song. It's classic Ye

It's been posted in here multiple times.

lol wut plenty of Kanye fans know bout this song. It's classic Ye

just cause its been posted here couple times doesnt mean plenty of kanye fans know about it.
bunch of kanye fans at my college didnt know anything about classic ye. they didnt even know "white dress" existed either. '

exactly
dude really thought he came in with a hidden gem or something?
like Kanye wasnt all up on the scene during that time doing features with lots of artists...

its a hidden gem for many people whos a fan of kanye. you think just cause you know the song that automatically makes the song generic or something? FOH wit yo wanna be north kardashian-west butt before i humble u.

its a hidden gem for many people whos a fan of kanye. you think just cause you know the song that automatically makes the song generic or something? FOH wit yo wanna be north kardashian-west butt before i humble u.

HfyI2.gif

sit yo *** down

You asked "what y'all know about this", right?

You got your answer.

usually when people say that, it's in a sarcastic way like "mannnn what you know about ____"

other than that idk whats going on in here lol

Lmao dude got really aggressive cuz we told him we know the song.
Calm down kung fu Kenny

At the LA studio with Cudder and Plain Pat :pimp:
DFxPuaIVwAEEUch.jpg

edit: does anyone know, how I can change the size of images on the new website design? Can't find it...

Back
Top Bottom