OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I agree to an extent but the WTT to Cruel Summer era Kanye was when he was borderline Michael Jackson levels of controlling pop culture.
Would you say he's the most influential hip-hop artist of his generation? And maybe even artist of the 2000s-2010s.

His impact goes beyond music (clothing, pop culture).

Though I must say, lyrically he isn't on par with Jay-Z, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Kendrick, etc.

Would you say he's the most influential hip-hop artist of his generation? And maybe even artist of the 2000s-2010s.

His impact goes beyond music (clothing, pop culture).

Though I must say, lyrically he isn't on par with Jay-Z, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Kendrick, etc.

Most influential? Hands down. Homie had his own pair of Nike’s and he wasn’t even an athlete. Iconic.

Finally got around to trying to find the yandhi leaks

Would you guys say the two versions on datpiff is the most official unofficial or is there a more complete version out there?

Also anybody really intrigued that he premiered his Opera on Tidal of all services?? I know he originally had a share in that but i remember him publicly calling them out also. Hopefully the relationship is mended a bit.

4A27B847-E609-4C52-817A-7AC61698DC2A.jpeg

Still annoys me to this day that Christian Dior Flow and Dont Look Down didn't make it on MBDTF. Already one of the greatest albums ever, but it woulda been PERFECT if those 2 tracks made the final cut

Back
Top Bottom