OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Still annoys me to this day that Christian Dior Flow and Dont Look Down didn't make it on MBDTF. Already one of the greatest albums ever, but it woulda been PERFECT if those 2 tracks made the final cut

Both great songs but I’m not sure where they’d even go on that LP. I feel like it was the perfect length/pace as it is lol

Still annoys me to this day that Christian Dior Flow and Dont Look Down didn't make it on MBDTF. Already one of the greatest albums ever, but it woulda been PERFECT if those 2 tracks made the final cut
But.... You did get the tracks at the same time though.
What is there to be upset about? :lol:

This is who y’all place ye faith in?
rs_634x1024-191208174752-634-kanye-west-silver-me-12819.jpg

On the Father Stretch My Hands cover so far and I'm ****ing with it. That "Rain" cover :pimp:

How many of these songs are original content? I like Gospel music but I've never followed it enough to spot which of the non-R&B/Kanye covers aren't existing music.

EDIT: Finished it and I enjoyed it the whole way through. 5 years ago I would've wanted Kanye verses on every song, but his lack of vocal presence (as far as I noticed) was appreciated :lol:

Last edited:
On the Father Stretch My Hands cover so far and I'm ****ing with it. That "Rain" cover :pimp:

How many of these songs are original content? I like Gospel music but I've never followed it enough to spot which of the non-R&B/Kanye covers aren't existing music.
To my knowledge
1) Original
2) Cover - How Excellent
3) Cover- Hallelujah Salvation and Glory
4) Non Gospel Cover/Remix - Rain
5) Cover - Balm in Gilead
6) Cover - Father I Stretch My Hands
7) Non Gospel Cover/Remix/Mashup - Follow Me and Fade
8) Original I Guess?
9) Non Gospel Cover/Remix - Elastic Heart
10) Cover - More Than Anything
11) Non Gospel Cover/Remix - Weak
12) Cover - Stand on the Word
13) Cover - You Brought the Sunshine
14) Non Gospel Cover - Back to Life
15) Non Gospel Cover/Remix - So Anxious
16) Original
17) Original
18) Cover - Satan We're Gonna Tear Your Kingdom Down
19) Cover - Total Praise

Last edited:
I don't wanna listen to this because I'm afraid I might like it.

That's where I'm at with Ye after JIK. Follow God is amazing but I don't want to like it :lol: with who this dude turned into IRL.

i spun a bit of JIB today. The middle portion of LP is really nice.

Rain, Father Stretch, Follow Me (Fade), ULB :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Reminds me of Late Orchestration

Havent hard the rest yet

Back
Top Bottom