OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

1628995348523.png

Mike Dean isn’t even a top 5 producer if keeping it real. There are way better people available that can mix this album. He probably quit then realized he is getting over paid to just mix lol

like dude literally let Kanye drop albums with unmixed songs.....wolves etc

Last edited:
Mike Dean isn’t even a top 5 producer if keeping it real. There are way better people available that can mix this album. He probably quit then realized he is getting over paid to just mix lol

like dude literally let Kanye drop albums with unmixed songs.....wolves etc
Did u not read the same tweet I did?

I did, but I also went back and read all the tweets of him talking about the environment is toxic and he done.
Mike Dean’s a great producer. Check his resume.

He’s also very close to Ye so, more than anyone, to him this type of stuff isn’t new.

This is really gonna be a release like TLOP where after all the pushbacks & leaks i'm just creating my own album :lol: . Ain't no telling when this **** comes out, but if he's selling out Arenas & stadiums & selling &+ Mil in merch while literally not saying a word......This may go on for awhile ya'll betta get use to the leaks & rips :lol:

This is better than an album. He’s giving us an entire catalogue at this rate.

This is stupid. Put the damn music out already man. :lol:

Or maybe don’t announce a date before the album is done??

I could totally see a world where him & his team saw the success of the first show & now about to milk these events like no other 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom