OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Album full of potential, just rushed together last minute. The streaming era strikes again.

I chalk it up more to Kanye's current psyche. Just so all-over-the-place and spontaneous. Some of his verses on here are thematic but most seem like just a collection of phrases, which is it's own style I guess.

Wait, have folks not heard the joint on Pop Smoke's album or is the request that Kanye redo it?

He’s just a popular YouTube reaction/review guy. This was probably the wrong thread to post in :lol:

Not to sound weird but I watched his donda review with the biggest smile on my face bruh. I think they took it down right away though due to copyright I’m sure it will be back up soon. This man is a national treasure :lol: so glad to see him posting

Did we hear that UCLA song at the first listening party? I know I’ve heard it before and idk where .

64679F46-3D5F-45A8-B35F-DFAFC57E40AC.png

Hurricane first single. Will be release at radio on September 13th.

Ye end up charting 23 of the 27 songs. Would of been all 27 of he had a full week.

Back
Top Bottom