OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

There’s not a bad song on the album. Not one.

I’m sure we won’t get an official, but I need a vinyl.
1631143048883.jpeg

:lol: Yes there is but the highs outweigh them

Tell the vision sucks
heaven and hell is meh not really bad but nothing makes me want to listen to it again
Junya and remote control arent bad per say just type corny

The sound of Tell The Vision is dope IMO but needed more to it absolutely. Just feels pointless and forgot that sort of when I said there isn’t a bad song lol.

Heaven and Hell is one of my favorites but I can see how it isn’t for everyone.
And Remote and Junya are fun songs, not the best but not bad.

Did my third listen since release earlier today and the album has definitely grown on me.

I still think Kanye is clown for all that Trump ishh he was doing. Never forgetting that and there's no way he can make amends in my book for kowtowing to that orange bastard. But album is definitely appreciated.

Na, I’m just not gonna stan that hard. Tell the vision doesn’t fit. Maybe the longer version in a different album sequence but as presented its trash. Album overall has sequencing issues but overall the highs just outweigh all the negatives as I keep saying

I just wanna say, whether you love the album, hate it, or think it’s just alright, thanks everyone in this and the Drake thread and hip hop thread alike for helping me take my mind off the current state of society. It was a much needed break from covid discussion.

ye bangin gd at this point is beyond re-tarded
so gd the reason u wore the maga hat and tried to run for prez
how u a billionaire getting extorted?

bangin' is like poor white kids joining the army
it's a'ight when u got nothing and no options

von saying he never had more than 2k before the deal was mind blowing
so u took all them chances and did all that for free?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom