OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

ye bangin gd at this point is beyond re-tarded
so gd the reason u wore the maga hat and tried to run to prez
how u a billionaire getting extorted?

bangin' is like poor white kids joining the army
it's a'ight when u got nothing and no options

von saying he never had more than 2k before the deal was mind blowing
so u took all them chances and did all that for free?

if he advocating harder than anybody to get the founder of the group out of prison and his family even recognizes that, I would think he would be able to claim/bang whatever he want to

if he advocating harder than anybody to get the founder of the group out of prison
no one with the kind of power to free that man is going to near it
it's political sucide. he started one of the biggest black gangs

which is why ye is running 2024. claiming gd will only hurt his chances
which were **** to begin with

so ye embrassed himself/his family by wearing a maga hat
then doubled down into 2020 election, caused his divorce, put himself in a mental hospital due to blacklash
then cried like a biatch in a bulletproof vest and all for what? he put the set over his family

i wonder what the old man has on this dude, must be jeffery epstein levels

Last edited:
no one with the kind of power to free that man is going to near it
it's political sucide. he started one of the biggest black gangs

which is why ye is running 2024. claiming gd will only hurt his chances
which were **** to begin with

so ye embrassed himself/his family by wearing a maga hat
then doubled down 2020 election, caused his divorce, put himself in a mental hospital due to blacklash
then cried like a biatch in a bulletproof vest. he put the set over his family

i wonder what the old man has on this dude, must be jeffery epstein levels

Coulda sworn you were banned from this thread.

Screenshot_20210916-115449_TikTok.jpg

Think I posted this someplace else on NT, but the visual for 24 was actually played at LP3 but accompanied by Moon. Imo it works better with Moon.

Posted that cuz i just saw the visual for Donda chant. He also played that at LP3. I'm glad it was released cuz I personally find it beautiful.

He did make one change that I noticed though. At the end when they use her childhood pic, the visual was cut with a bird's spread wings and it matched up with her eyes...it was actually kind of freaky. Probably a good call to rework that portion.

Just recently got around to listening to most of the songs on the album, do not like it. Are there not any songs where he just goes off like he did in the clique verse? It’s cool he found God and all but damn I’m trying to find a good song lmao

I hope they do at least an episode on all the Bear eras up till the MBDTF comeback at minimum. They can group the Yeezus/fashion/Trump era into one ep :lol:

I'm all for an artist changing songs after the fact but with platforms like Spotify it's annoying the older versions of songs usually get removed and the only way to get them back is getting them through another avenue.

Back
Top Bottom