OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

The Laughter of Poverty
Too Low on Potassium
The Left over Pudding
The Love of Publix
The Lights of Paris
Torn Lives on Probation
The Last of Problems
The Life of Pi
The Life of Psoriasis

Last edited:
This guy Kanye :rofl:

He must have gotten Dylan to spit on a track.

Surprised we not talm bout sales projections. I see this doing like 200-230k first week

The Legend of Philo

Ye called the album a gospel. Luke used Philo's "Rules for Enigmas" to tell the story of Mary Magdalene

make sense. he just got the title like 5 mins ago n bout to whip his *** on construction paper for the artwork

Lmfao at the fake account tweets [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He should stop using Twitter for now. It's just embarrassing.

I know that it's nothing new, but none the less I find it childish since the last couple days.
He tweets so much nonsense. Coming at people and suddenly apologize, for example.
He does not need that kind of promo.

Last edited:
This is why I can't get behind Kanye as much as I used to. Dude is just so unlikeable these days.

he def buggin

i look past it

if the album is legit, he can be a fool all he wants

if this is all bs, F hype talk he doing

F him

Last edited:
Digital release only first week, he's lost some rap fans and gained a bunch of Kardashian fans. This is a hard album to guess, Yeezus left a bad taste in people's mouths. I'll guess 435K-450K (NOT INCLUDING STREAMS)

Kanye has been working on this album for three years and has had children, started a fashion line AKA a bunch of new life experiences.... from everything i've heard him say about how he's worked on this album i'm not in the least worried about the quality. Based off his track record i just can't see this being average

Back
Top Bottom