OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Late Reg
MDBF
Yeezus
Watch the Throne
CD
Graduation

The only album people have an issue with is Yeezus.(I don't) How can you say he's not on fire with the albums. You gotta account for years in the game (close to 15) Still being on top and super consistent

Last edited:
Ye ain't on top of anything but Kim. He's got some proving to do with this project, I'm going in with medium expectations, hopefully at least those are met.

It's common as hell to record 50-100 songs for an album. When people have said that Kanye has scrapped albums and started over, that's a problem. When it's taking years because he doesn't like his ****, that's a problem. Then when you finally hear some new songs and they're all awful, that's a problem. All Day, Only One and the Rihanna joint were terrible. I don't care if people are cool with rappers that can't sing trying to sing now. **** sounds stupid. Those songs were trash. Haven't heard Wolves. Jumpman song was awful and his song on Ty $ album was awful. I don't know how anyone could hear any of his recent material and say I gotta good feeling about it.

Album wise Kanye is shooting like 98% from the free throw line .
CD
LR
Grad
MBDTF
WTT
YZ

So far 7 albums. Yeezus was doodoo. He's 6/7 =8.57, rounding up, Ye battin 86%. Which is still great, specially for all them albums. But lets be real...

I'm sure Hahahaha Hahahaha will be one of the first ones in here when the album drops telling everyone how awful it is. Lol you hate everything man.

Not true. We're two months into 2016 and I've already bought one CD that I loved. I also loved MBDTF, don't hate everything. Not a fan of the direction of rap currently. Everyone stealing flows and styles. Rapping on the same damn beat.

With the stance you've taken, if the album is amazing then you'll say "I didn't think it was going to be bad, I just didn't like the 2015 releases, but this is great! He clearly scrapped it because he knew the other songs didn't work. I suspected that's what he was doing when he announced all new songs, I just wasn't sure he'd be able to pull it off on such short notice."

If the album is disappointing, you'll say "see?! I told you! the 2015 songs were a sign of things to come! he's lost it! the album's trash!"

Come on fam.

You've successfully set yourself up to be correct regardless of which easy stance proves true.

I don't care about being right. After hearing his last album and hearing his songs from last year, I'm expecting something terrible. If it's a great album, I have no problem saying I was wrong.

Yeezus is his only bad album. College Dropout, Late Registration and Dark Fantasy are classics IMO. He got one of the strongest catalogs period.

12 years ago today... 
nthat.gif

Ca4NZjlW4AAZxMW.jpg

im getting old

im a huge kanye fan , but tis true, yeezus ranks last 

still really liked it though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom