OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

got this reply. :frown:

Is it just me or is Kanye getting more lame with ever Tweet he sends out?
Unless his next album comes out with a single that gets radio play and Is easy to obtain I'm not even interested in what this clown puts out next.
Why do you want a radio friendly song? Those type of songs are lame

Unless his next album comes out with a single that gets radio play and Is easy to obtain I'm not even interested in what this clown puts out next.
That means you're reading every single one of his tweets. Why do that to yourself?

Last edited:

Lame is reading tweets from someone you already consider lame.
You must not know how Twitter works, a simple RT can have a lame on your TL. Then again half you dudes in here love to bend over backwards to support Yeezy.

Even if you block or mute someone on twitter they can still show up on your timeline because someone else RT'd it.

Why do you want a radio friendly song? Those type of songs are lame
Don't want a radio friendly song, I just mean I heard new slaves and black skin head prior to hearing the yeezus album. Those songs were being pushed by playing the video on sides of building and other promotions.

I just mean I need more than an improv ultra light beam performance effort for me to be interested in his next album

Ummm.... so when I try to go to my account settings on tidal to cancel my account... it tells me I have to do it through iTunes... How does that make sense? Is Tidal telling me to cancel Apple Music and refusing to let me cancel Tidal :smh:

NVM figured it out.

Last edited:
Ummm.... so when I try to go to my account settings on tidal to cancel my account... it tells me I have to do it through iTunes... How does that make sense? Is Tidal telling me to cancel Apple Music and refusing to let me cancel Tidal :smh:

NVM figured it out.

I just turned off my subscription for tidal. Suck it Jay Z.

Apparently there are changes being made to the album currently.  Famous has a few different lines on it and some audio tweaks.

Kanye's next album is only going to be available via app store. You'll need to update it regularly to hear mixed versions / final versions.

It will also have in app purchases as well such as "add a verse".

Imagine if Wolves were an app. The SNL performance would be the beta version. It's been updated twice already. The in app purchases would be things like Sia verse. Vic Mensa verse. Think on that...

Last edited:
Kanye's next album is only going to be available via app store. You'll need to update it regularly to hear mixed versions / final versions.

It will also have in app purchases as well such as "add a verse".

Imagine if Wolves were an app. The SNL performance would be the beta version. It's been updated twice already. The in app purchases would be things like Sia verse. Vic Mensa verse. Think on that...
If people really buy this mess :smh:
What idiot would really buy an album that u have to buy added verses and updates to

Back
Top Bottom