OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Saint Pablo is fire God damn

Some of the songs sound better, he cut out some of those weird transitions.

Also, I think I like the background vocal sample 2/13/2016 album version of Fade better than this minimalistic straight sample loop version everyone was clamoring for.

The original album version was funkier. Y'all ****** it up for the rest of us
mean.gif

Last edited:
OG Fade had too much going on.

What made Fade a slap was that bassline. With sample intact, bassline had to be lowered. Plus it had no bass, tf.

SZN 2 Fade was suppose to be the OG, all that was needed was to be cleaned up.

Anyways this ish is now flames.

I am a fan of all of the album "updates".

However, I want an edited version of Father Stretch My Hands pt 1. Not cause I'm offended but because the bleach line is the worst of his career on an otherwise immaculate track.

I like that they fixed the little gap on fsmh pt1 with the metro booming tag and the drop, life is complete. Also after Saint Pablo TLOP doesnt matter anymore.

Tidal lying about the stream numbers now? SMH, this whole release has been a disaster. I'm sure illegal download numbers is a lie too.

What the hell is so unbelievable about 500K downloads for a ***** who has sold several million on several occasions.

Also It seems like every time Tidal makes some progress, randomely all these "articles" come out trying to discredit it, i have my own opinion on why that's happening but i'm not gonna digress into that :lol:

Because labels and companies want to hype **** up to make people want it. It's also hard to track all these downloads because there's so many ways you can download **** without being tracked. Just like World Star putting up fake numbers. You been in here saving Kanye though so it's cool. You a fan.

As per reddit:

Quick note: every song has been updated. This is most likely the final mix down.

Patch Notes 1.2:

• ULB: The choir is mixed better. Everyone's vocals except Chance have a lot more reverb. New Chance line "No one can judge"

• FSMH1: Background vocals at the end of Kanye's verse and a little on the hook. The snare isn't as loud as the original release. Beat is a lot more clear.

• FSMH2: Way more full. ****. Everything is a lot more prevalent. This is such a good mix.

• Famous: Swizz's adlibs on the bam bam outro aren't as loud and they echo more.

• Feedback: It's shorter. Kanye's vocals are more balanced with the beat now. The bass is also a lot more mixed. Beat is a lot more different in general.

• Low Lights: Reverb and echos? I don't see that much of a difference.

• Highlights: Vocal's now sit behind the beat. Thugs vocals are a lot more clear and less harsh.

• freestyle 4 was changed at 0:45 (and each time this pops up) and at 1:38 there's a new sound. - r/jewishbrick

• I love Kanye: Noticably louder?

• Waves: Kanye's first verse is rerecorded. Lots more echos. The snare doesn't make you deaf anymore! Thank you Kanye.

• FML: Vocal's are more mixed. They sit on top of the beat now. Background vocals added.

• Real Friends: No change

• Wolves: No change (Let's hope he removes those off-beat drums in 1.3)

• Frank's track: No change

• 30 Hours: The shout out/adlib outro isn't in time with the beat like it is in the original. I don't know how no one on Kanye's team noticed. He added the pause from the soundcloud version for the Victoria's Secret line.

• NMPILA: Transition to Facts is smooth. Not as jarring as it was before.

• Facts: Piano line from MSG is back but is barely noticiable. Synths are a lot louder.

• Fade: Way more minimal. The bass line is back too. More like the Yeezys SZN 2 performance. Doesn't have all the cool sounds from the previous album version and the transitions aren't as clean as before IMO. It actually ends with an outro instead of cutting off abruptly though.

Why didn't he just have a finished product the first time? To make more money?

Last edited:
I question **** that don't make sense, Ye has SOLD millions, why in the hell would it be weird for 500k people to download the album ??.. This post has SEVERAL people who complain about everything Kanye yet when the album drops their here along with the fans trying to get a D/L :lol:, but somehow 500k is some made up #. ya'll ****** bless up b.

Idk about the downloads, 250m streams in 10 days definitely sound like a stretch tho considering Tidal only got 3m subs total. You telling me each sub played it 80x in those first 10 days? :lol:

Edit: I bet you they counting a single song streamed from the album as an "album stream" :lol:

Last edited:
So you're saying 500K downloaded it illegally, Kanye saying in that song it was over a million but no one is lying?

I don't know why Kanye continues to rap off beat. He rapping off beat on this Saint Pablo and it just doesn't sound right. When I used to listen to Jay, "Where I'm From" was my favorite Jay song. That beat is so damn hard.

Saint Pablo is hard to enjoy cause of Ye's poor lyrics. I can tell it was heartfelt but man.

Because labels and companies want to hype **** up to make people want it. It's also hard to track all these downloads because there's so many ways you can download **** without being tracked. Just like World Star putting up fake numbers. You been in here saving Kanye though so it's cool. You a fan.

Torrent sites and blogs were putting out the pirated download numbers. The number was based on number of completed torrents from sites that they index. TF always has a list of "most downloaded" stuff with charts and ****. The number is likely way higher than 500k considering the different avenues for acquiring the album that were and are available.

https://torrentfreak.com/kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-piracy-160216/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom