OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I am a fan of all of the album "updates".

However, I want an edited version of Father Stretch My Hands pt 1. Not cause I'm offended but because the bleach line is the worst of his career on an otherwise immaculate track.
if i ever get my download link from his site (its been 24 hrs 
mean.gif
) i'll make one

Last edited:
As per reddit:

Quick note: every song has been updated. This is most likely the final mix down.

Patch Notes 1.2:

• ULB: The choir is mixed better. Everyone's vocals except Chance have a lot more reverb. New Chance line "No one can judge"

• FSMH1: Background vocals at the end of Kanye's verse and a little on the hook. The snare isn't as loud as the original release. Beat is a lot more clear.

• FSMH2: Way more full. ****. Everything is a lot more prevalent. This is such a good mix.

• Famous: Swizz's adlibs on the bam bam outro aren't as loud and they echo more.

• Feedback: It's shorter. Kanye's vocals are more balanced with the beat now. The bass is also a lot more mixed. Beat is a lot more different in general.

• Low Lights: Reverb and echos? I don't see that much of a difference.

• Highlights: Vocal's now sit behind the beat. Thugs vocals are a lot more clear and less harsh.

• freestyle 4 was changed at 0:45 (and each time this pops up) and at 1:38 there's a new sound. - r/jewishbrick

• I love Kanye: Noticably louder?

• Waves: Kanye's first verse is rerecorded. Lots more echos. The snare doesn't make you deaf anymore! Thank you Kanye.

• FML: Vocal's are more mixed. They sit on top of the beat now. Background vocals added.

• Real Friends: No change

• Wolves: No change (Let's hope he removes those off-beat drums in 1.3)

• Frank's track: No change

• 30 Hours: The shout out/adlib outro isn't in time with the beat like it is in the original. I don't know how no one on Kanye's team noticed. He added the pause from the soundcloud version for the Victoria's Secret line.

• NMPILA: Transition to Facts is smooth. Not as jarring as it was before.

• Facts: Piano line from MSG is back but is barely noticiable. Synths are a lot louder.

• Fade: Way more minimal. The bass line is back too. More like the Yeezys SZN 2 performance. Doesn't have all the cool sounds from the previous album version and the transitions aren't as clean as before IMO. It actually ends with an outro instead of cutting off abruptly though.

So basically nothing changed..

That new track is cool though.

Last edited:
I had to cut that **** off after the first minute. I think kanye has passed the point of no return from weirdo world for me.

John Lennon Yoko Ono-era levels of washed.

My exact feelings, i had to turn my Stan card in :smh:

It's like dude just gets away with saying anything on the track now, and the excuses I hear are even more ridiculous.... It's stadium music! It's an experience! It's 2016 and lyrics don't matter anymore! :x

Pretty much how I been feeling. He's done making good/great albums. He can still drop great songs here and there (White Dress, Parties In LA) but for the most he's trash.

Now that i have had a chance to sit with this for awhile I must say that while i like the album, there were a few songs that i din't like & more importantly took away from the flow of the album.. So I decided to take a few tracks off of the alternate/leaked sessions, along with two older loose tracks that i felt would fit on the album. After rearranging the order, IMO the album flows much better and makes me love the project much more.

If anybody needs it just holla at me

updated this version with Saint Pablo, and i must say this album is now complete for me :smokin, check the tumblr or dm me if anyone wants it

Y'all really don't see anything wrong with calling your wife a *****? I mean I have seen his wife get down with Ray J on camera, so I understand if I call her a *****, but him? I guess it's the new wave
I agree, plus she has two children for him, but these cats don't got no honor nor respect these days.

I agree, plus she has two children for him, but these cats don't got no honor nor respect these days.
You saying "these days" like it wasn't common place for a husband to smack his wife in the early 20th century. A man callin' a his wife/girlfriend/main out her name is old news. Cut the shock and awe

You saying "these days" like it wasn't common place for a husband to smack his wife in the early 20th century. A man callin' a his wife/girlfriend/main out her name is old news. Cut the shock and awe
I said these days cause it has become the norm now. and being done out in the public for all to see. Just cause YOU don't mind calling your girl out her name as something so disrespectful as that doesn't mean everyone else is down to get with it. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. So I'll stay shocked and awed.

Just sat and listened through loved the fact that this album is forever changing. Funny I said that he will be changing the album in front of us for months LAST MONTH and y'all called me a STAN and it is stupid lmao... Wait till I have time to find the posts. Great marketing all around with this album though Kanye is learning from yeezus that if your not going to spend $0 on traditional air play and advertisement for your album surround it with hype that will reach mainstream outlets and bam you will sell records. He's the only rapper I have ever seen get articles written about him on tech blogs [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Not to mention the tidal move which probably will make him more money on a long term basis because of his stake in tidal. He's probably the only artist on there getting his license money ASAP lmao

I said these days cause it has become the norm now. and being done out in the public for all to see. Just cause YOU don't mind calling your girl out her name as something so disrespectful as that doesn't mean everyone else is down to get with it. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. So I'll stay shocked and awed.
It's been a norm tho. It was a norm in the 90s. 

It has nothing to do with what I prefer but mostly you not experiencing that side of life. Me nor my friends would ever call our wives/girls anything other than their name but I know a few dudes and females that like that and I know my wife knows exponentially more females and dudes that do. 

Just sat and listened through loved the fact that this album is forever changing. Funny I said that he will be changing the album in front of us for months LAST MONTH and y'all called me a STAN and it is stupid lmao... Wait till I have time to find the posts. Great marketing all around with this album though Kanye is learning from yeezus that if your not going to spend $0 on traditional air play and advertisement for your album surround it with hype that will reach mainstream outlets and bam you will sell records. He's the only rapper I have ever seen get articles written about him on tech blogs [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Not to mention the tidal move which probably will make him more money on a long term basis because of his stake in tidal. He's probably the only artist on there getting his license money ASAP lmao
I'll amend, nothing of value changed. If you think that these "Changes" are anything noteworthy then idk what to tell you.

"noticeably louder ":lol:

" The background vocals" :lol:

I'll amend, nothing of value changed. If you think that these "Changes" are anything noteworthy then idk what to tell you.

"noticeably louder "
laugh.gif

" The background vocals"
laugh.gif
As  slight audiophile Ilike to listen to my music in layers and I knew everything that he changed on first listen so to me in my head the album is different. Its fun to go back and forth and listen to the changes and it breated new life in it for me. In days were we only bump albums for a few weeks I would have to say it is refreshing to have something you dont get bored with because it changes and gets better. Songs like wolves and the changes made to feedback make completely new songs to me. 

It's been a norm tho. It was a norm in the 90s. 

It has nothing to do with what I prefer but mostly you not experiencing that side of life. Me nor my friends would ever call our wives/girls anything other than their name but I know a few dudes and females that like that and I know my wife knows exponentially more females and dudes that do. 
You don't know what I've experienced so don't make assumption. I'm still not cosigning that nonsense even if all of society begins doing it.

You don't know what I've experienced so don't make assumption. I'm still not cosigning that nonsense even if all of society begins doing it.
I

I only make that assumption due to you feeling like it just now is acceptable although it's been "acceptable". You don't have to, society hasn't accepted it.

Back
Top Bottom