OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Didn't he say the album would "never" be on Apple or for sale?

Or was that just a ploy to inflate Tidal subscriber #'s for a few months?

There were rumors that they were selling it to Samsung (which Samsung later denied). But there have been rumors of other buyers.

But maybe they were still trying fatten it up for a sale?

this mash up of the NBA on NBC song and I Love Kanye 
roll.gif

Since its free I wonder what that line will look like

Tried to get some sort of reservation or ticket, but they just suggested to come early. They are hoping a big crowds shows up to draw more publicity to the Young Musicians Foundation.

Finally listened to the album. I'm cool on Ye. It's time for him to be a family man. Other than Father Stretch and Parties in LA, I'm good.

Son is the Derrick Rose of rap

Finally listened to the album. I'm cool on Ye. It's time for him to be a family man. Other than Father Stretch and Parties in LA, I'm good.

More like Kobe he's had so many great albums then there's this one that's great but you can tell he's not as into it anymore. He should retire unless by some twist of fate and divine intervention he finally makes his last album titled Good A** Job and its a mix of all previous albums with rappers, writers and producers from all previous albums. Itd definitely would have to be 2 disc. Thatd be so amazing as a project. I wish I could take over Don C's mind and just make that project happen. Sell it on vinyl, cd, stream, etc.

More like Kobe he's had so many great albums then there's this one that's great but you can tell he's not as into it anymore. He should retire unless by some twist of fate and divine intervention he finally makes his last album titled Good A** Job and its a mix of all previous albums with rappers, writers and producers from all previous albums. Itd definitely would have to be 2 disc. Thatd be so amazing as a project. I wish I could take over Don C's mind and just make that project happen. Sell it on vinyl, cd, stream, etc.

IMO he's got 3 great albums and a good album. And then some albums I just don't mess with at all.

TLOP was better than Yeezus, but it's still bad. He just can't stay away from the inordinate amount of just bad rap lines man.

It's almost like he's playing around freestyling and passing it off as actual raps.

Back
Top Bottom