OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Song sounded like a track off Cruel Summer, i.e. we've heard something like this before. It's cool though, if anything a generic radio single.

Song sounded like a track off Cruel Summer, i.e. we've heard something like this before. It's cool though, if anything a generic radio single.

I agree. It's the same formula as mercy except mercy is better. Song is ok to me.

I agree. It's the same formula as mercy except mercy is better. Song is ok to me.

I was thinking Mercy as well but that song sounded good. It was simple, this new **** has so much going on with too many features. Then you got the classic 2016 autotune and mumble hook that everyone does now. I'm good.

Trash. Mercy was way better than this trash 
mean.gif

I'm so ******* tired of these male groupies praisng everything that comes out of their favorite rappers mouth. That gucci verse was plain trash. Bottom of the dumpster trash. Song was meh overall.
I'll never understand how he has fans. They go hard for him too. Can't tell them anything about Gucci not being good.

I don't really care for big Sean or two chains but they seem to kill or at least stand out on these good music tracks

Yea Chainz skated on Mercy, stole the show

Idk if it was the buildup to his verse or what but he stole the show

Good record.

Felt like there was better on TLOP and Sean stood out on 1st listen to me but I need to spend more time with it.

Back
Top Bottom