OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

One day Big Sean will get his respect. Son has been on a tear since 1st Quarter/ Detroit vs Everybody.

Second favourite rapper out right now.

One day Big Sean will get his respect. Son has been on a tear since 1st Quarter/ Detroit vs Everybody.

Second favourite rapper out right now.

So are you confirming that Drake is a pop artist and not a rapper?
Nice try but no. I don't consider Hov an active rapper and haven't for a while. He wasn't putting out music and these two verses aren't enough to make me change it either. Once he's truly active Big Sean slides to third.

Cole
Future
Kendrick
Wop :pimp:

As far as "established". Then the rest.

Kodak
21 Savage
Vic Mensa
YFN Lucci
Bankroll (RIP)
Dave East
Tate Kobang

Y'all better get hipped dc been and still the capital for fly... pic.twitter.com/WK4wdp6xK9
— $tacks (@CMoneyFob) June 4, 2016
Ye been hip! 
nthat.gif

Champions is cool, a few throwaway verses. Wop did what Wop do flow on a track with grace and class, 2 Chainz def had the best verse and Sean 2nd.

Still dont understand how somebody is a stan if they like a track you don't like tho

Can we start a petition for Ye to start writing is raps again? The don't write rymhes and record off memory stuff isn't working for Ye anymore

Wow that was insanity being in the crowd. Glad I made it out safe and quickly after they announced it was sold out. Unreal.

I'm watching kims live stream right now. Kanye was just talking to police trying to make a deal with them and get inside the building to perform. It's not over :lol:

Honestly, Governor's ball should just invite Ye to perform tomorrow. Like the stage has to still be up..... would make way to much sense.

Back
Top Bottom