OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Flying in for the Wednesday show at the Forum in LA after work. Thing is my flight lands at 8 because I couldn't get anything earlier. What are the chances of Kanye starting let's say two hours later? I remember him and Jay showing up pretty late during WTT.

Flying in for the Wednesday show at the Forum in LA after work. Thing is my flight lands at 8 because I couldn't get anything earlier. What are the chances of Kanye starting let's say two hours later? I remember him and Jay showing up pretty late during WTT.

Cle he started 10 cause ticket machine Brokes so it was delay outside. Guess most cities he been geting on at 9:30ish

Simmons breaks his foot.

Panthers get stomped.

Kanye show gets pushed back two months less than 24 hours prior.

This last week 
mean.gif

Damn son...kanye ****** me b. Raw. No lube. If bruh just wanted a break that was all he had to stay. Didnt have to stage agta heist to get some time off. And its damn near 3 ****** months smh. Ours got pushed back to december 22nd. **** kim k superstar

At least you got a saturday date. Ours is still on Tuesday smh

I just really hope that since there's such a large gap between shows that it won't be lackluster. Will be a great Christmas present though. Yeezus was December 19th at the palace on a Thursday and some of the most fun I've ever had.

Bro, December 22nd is a Thursday.

Lmao my bad it was a long night at work. So yea still really sucks for yall in MI too.

But damn i didnt realize there was such a huge gap between what was the last scheduled show and the new dates. Really sucks

Lmao my bad it was a long night at work. So yea still really sucks for yall in MI too.

But damn i didnt realize there was such a huge gap between what was the last scheduled show and the new dates. Really sucks

I guess it's not so bad. We had a show in Grand Rapids here a week ago and I was going to the Detroit show too, but now gives me something to look forward to further away. Im going to the Chicago show on Saturday so instead of being Thursday/Saturday, there's one Saturday and one 10 weeks from now ... lol

I guess it's not so bad. We had a show in Grand Rapids here a week ago and I was going to the Detroit show too, but now gives me something to look forward to further away. Im going to the Chicago show on Saturday so instead of being Thursday/Saturday, there's one Saturday and one 10 weeks from now ... lol

Damn homie you a real fan lol it must truly be an experience

Damn homie you a real fan lol it must truly be an experience

[emoji]128557[/emoji] Yeah. I just cut back on my spending habits on unnecessary things and haven't been smoking so that has saved me a ton of money.

The tickets for the Chicago show are going for almost 300 on StubHub though, was considering selling, I got them for 150, but I think now I kind of have to go.

Airport is right by the forum. As long as your fight isn't delayed, you should make it in time
Or do you gotta go check into a hotel first? And since you're in a time crunch, don't check a bag

Back
Top Bottom