OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Copped Kim k, tour hoodie and a hat from outside merch sale at United, time to pregame [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got home from the Chicago show.

His energy was definitely low tonight. Didn't seem like he was into it. The crowd was super live and made up for it though.

Stood in line for merch for an hour 
sick.gif
 - They had no organization at all, people were just jamming their way to the front. Huge mess.

Overall, I came away a little disappointed. He definitely played his hits but after seeing Yeezus I was expecting a lot more.

I enjoyed the UC show...bass was turned up a notch.  Went by super quick tho.  Scooped a hoodie up outside after the show...only waited about 5 minutes.

Just got home from the Chicago show.

His energy was definitely low tonight. Didn't seem like he was into it. The crowd was super live and made up for it though.

Stood in line for merch for an hour :x  - They had no organization at all, people were just jamming their way to the front. Huge mess.

Overall, I came away a little disappointed. He definitely played his hits but after seeing Yeezus I was expecting a lot more.

really hope he gets his energy back

dude as much as i hate CyHi for some of those corny lines he wrote for Kanye that verse was pretty nice.

Could of taken the Kanye verse out and just have CyHi and Cudi. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom