OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Kanye man :smh: I have no words for this foolishness

That's YOUR opinion though wtf [emoji]128514[/emoji] Just because YOU don't **** with Trump mean Kanye can't? You like the man's music obviously, what does his political opinion have to with that? I can't for the life of me understand why y'all are so outspoken about this ****, having protests and **** MARCHING because this dude got elected President..That **** is ******* stupid and hurting the real movement...How don't y'all see this ****?? Supporting Trump does NOT equal All lives matter.

You big mad or little mad?

A man just got elected in large part on a campaign centered around intolerance (racism, xenophobia, misogyny, and bigotry). Subsequently he's appointed an anti-Semite, an anti-black/Latino, and an anti-Muslim persons to his cabinet. What movement are these protests hurting? They're groups including BLM that are a part of them. There's legit fear amongst people because of the rhetoric and now actual action that's beginning to take place. Furthermore more what Drumpf can do to them directly, is not the immediate concern it's the sudden boldness of many of his supporters now that have license to act a damn fool. As evidenced by the spike in hate crimes since his election. So while you think it's fake outrage and worthless, it's not only the right of these people to do so, but necessary to show those in power that they're not just going to let this **** fly unchecked.

Can't even buy tickets for tonight on ticketmaster anymore. Maybe ticketmaster doesn't want to deal with the hassle of possibly sending out refunds anymore

If he cancels the rest of his shows I ain't trippin

Almost $400 refunded/saved...it would be my first time seeing him live too though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom