OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Yeah, his most recent actions are BEYOND UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Can't even be mad if anyone never wants to go to another concert of his or dislike him.

Was working during the Oakland and SJ shows so Sac was my only option. I thought it was gonna be hella lit once he brought Cudi out. Man was I wrong. I miss pre-kardashian Ye.

Jokes on yall for paying money for this ****. :lol:

I mean, you can't really be surprised.

College Dropout was a lifetime ago :smh: :smh:

His selling out blatant too, ain't even subtle with it :lol:

Last edited:
Seeing him act like this is disappointing but I'm not about to stop listening to his music because he's acting stupid. So until it bleeds over into the music I don't really feel any type of way.

It's the combo of Ye doing too many shows and being washed.

He did 53 shows in LA. Burning himself out to sell his bum clothing line :smh:

Too many shows? He stands on a platform and raps, beyonce does choreography for 2 1/2 hours straight and keeps it moving.
I agree with the washed part

This year has been funny.

Dude sold out Madison square just to play snippets from his album and have models wear his zombie attire :lol:

Dude sold out that spot in LA just to premier a lame video of wax figures laying in the bed, then he bounced :lol:

It has to be real hard being a Kanye Stan these days, I couldn't imagine pretending like all the lame crap he does. On the bright side, I don't see people getting defensive when you talk about hi anymore.

Last edited:
Kardashian yambs are fatal :smh:

Ye gotta hit rehab

I got tix for his show on Dec. 27th (DC)...we'll see how the next month plays out or I might just get a refund

Damn dude just bounced with no explanation or nothing? :smh: I'm glad I got a decent show now smh

Last edited:
This guy sucks. Time to stop blaming his moms death. Dude is crazy.

"This is Donald Trump and you're listening to YZY SZN, with my friend, KanYe West"
laugh.gif

dude is a clown 

Last edited:
Feel bad for the sac fans :smh:

Idc bout his uninformed political opinions, he's allowed to have them, but when you start screwing over the fans like last night... Man **** that. Hope they get refunds

Last edited:
:lol: :smh: This _ Kanye Kardashian. This ain't Kanye West.

As somebody that's been a huge fan of him from the jump this is sad to watch. Dude has turned himself into a MFin clown. Are even his crazy stans buying into these dumb *** rants?

You can tell he has no real people around him. The longer he spends around that circus of a family the dumber he gets.

Last edited:
Bruh I woke up this morning and I'm still HOT. Waited 14 years to see this guy perform and he ***** me over. No college dropout songs, LR, Graduation. Realtalk, I walked out of that arena like as a kid finding out Santa ain't real. Everyone was STUNNED.

Was a big fan of him but **** that guy now.

Ye not really not giving a damn anymore :smh:

Still can't believe Hov doesn't want any relationship with him. Its just sad.

Back
Top Bottom