OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Lol cyhi broke out on the scene about half a decade ago
laugh.gif
not universal appeal 

Last edited:
EEhhhhh CyHi got some bars probably top 3 in GOOD music (doesn't say much though) but whenever i try to give a track a chance there is always a cringe worthy line where i just gotta :smh:

Lol he's top 10 I'm sure for artist with most Grammys though. Unless you meant him not winning one in recent memory.

Yeah, I meant more recently. MBDTF not even being nominated for album of the year :smh:

They even took some jabs at him yesterday.

Last edited:
breh IDK why that blonde hair is bothering me so much (considering this is the same ***** who tried a black man mullet) but something about this annoys the **** out of me everytime i see it :lol:

breh IDK why that blonde hair is bothering me so much (considering this is the same ***** who tried a black man mullet) but something about this annoys the **** out of me everytime i see it :lol:

He's literally brainwashed

Now they saying this _ got memory lose. :lol: He really turned himself into a clown. You was friends with Trump, now you not. He acting like he surprised at what Trump is doing now, like he ain't tell everybody what he was gonna do. He probably mad he ain't get a invite to the inauguration.

the neopolitan ice cream hair was flyer although i personally wouldn't rock it

Now they saying this _ got memory lose. :lol: He really turned himself into a clown. You was friends with Trump, now you not. He acting like he surprised at what Trump is doing now, like he ain't tell everybody what he was gonna do. He probably mad he ain't get a invite to the inauguration.

you got all this from malik yusef (who's diagnosis y'all trusted in the first place to call him crazy remember lol) saying he was in the hospital for memory loss?

I don't care who said it. It's just funny to me all the **** that comes out about dude.

Lack of sleep, depression, going to the crazy house, now it's memory loss.

Mental Health Issues are a real thing man.

Y'all the same cats who said he was too far gone after his Mom passed

Well, guess y'all was right 

I ain't gonna lie

I honestly think at this point ******* with that hollywood family, Kardashians, completely drove this man off the edge

I can only imagine the stuff that goes on behind the scenes...

You take a dude who was 'righteous' and spoke out for the everyday people and put him in a fabricated hollywood environment, what you think is gonna happen?

Ain't no way the yambs are that good to make you lose yourself

Back
Top Bottom