OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Rhymefest just retweeted someone who posted the Kim K twitter moment with a comment about his documentary.

It’s pretty clear what this is.

I honestly didnt know who Rhymefest was until you cats brought him up in this thread. Dont mean to disrespect a legend if he is one

People 30+ going back and forth on the Twitter is doin too much imo.
On all social media.. Look at what Fif was doing to Floyd lastnight on IG

I honestly didnt know who Rhymefest was until you cats brought him up in this thread. Dont mean to disrespect a legend if he is one

On all social media.. Look at what Fif was doing to Floyd lastnight on IG

I'm getting tired of 50. For floyd to say all 50 do is care about himself is telling

drake stans gonna say its "wack" cuz they dont know lyrics.

this is a great first track. i hope push releases a diss track every week like good friday style lmao

If you've been listening to Ye since College Dropout, you should have at least heard the name. He got a Grammy for ghostwriting some of Ye's bars on that song.

It's interesting to call this "trying too hard" because if anything this album is Pusha at the most stripped down he's ever been. The beats are just soul samples and loops... Over done? Havwe you ever HEARD a pharrell beat without Chad? He throws dogwhistles and hi hats on them just for fun.

The criticisms are weird. There's something else there.

NT has a way of making me feel ahead of my time .

My puffy slander, Pharrell slander, sjw slander before it was even a term.

I stood alone for all this.

Damn shame no one joined in on my Jeezy slander #tho

Edit:
Lack of nt emojis got me looking craze

Last edited:
NT has a way of making me feel ahead of my time .

My puffy slander, Pharrell slander, sjw slander before it was even a term.

I stood alone for all this.

Damn shame no one joined in on my Jeezy slander #tho
jesus christ bro

whats good.

didnt know u still on NT

Back
Top Bottom